Epilogue

I decided you guys deserve a little more to the story. Hope you enjoy this extra part. The picture above is Charlotte now.

Sara's POV

"Lottie come on we have to get you ready for school." I called.

"But mommy I don't want to." She pouted.

"All five year olds go to school sweetie."

"Will Thomas have to go too?." She asked while pointing at my stomach.

"Yes when he is old enough."

"Is my little girl ready for her first day?" Jared asked while coming into the room.

"Daddy." She screamed while running towards him.

He picked her up and spun her around. "You excited for school?"

"Mommy says I got to go."

"Well mommy is right, you have to go."

"I want to stay here and play." She complained.

"Aww baby we all want to but today's your first day. You wouldn't want to miss it." I replied.

"We will all be there to say goodbye. Mommy, Thomas, and I." Jared added.

"Okay I'll go." She sighed.

"Listen baby girl you'll have a fun time playing with your new friends. I bet you'll be so excited to go back tomorrow."

"Okay mommy." She smiled.

"I'll do your hair really quick and then we'll be off."

Charlotte sat down on the couch while I grabbed the hair brush. I quickly made her hair look cute because I didn't want her to be late for the first day. I swear I heard Jared take a few pictures because, as he put it, we looked so cute.

Jared drove us to her new school. I sat in the back with Charlotte because she was a little nervous. We walked her to her class and as soon as she saw the room her eyes lit up. She ran right in and started to play with some of the toys.

"Hello I'm Mrs.Jones, you're the Padaleckis right?" The teacher questioned.

"Yes we are. Charlotte seems really excited to start school." Jared answered.

"Well we will take good care of her here. I bet she'll have a great day. Would you like to say goodbye to her?"

"Yes. Lottie you forgot your hugs." I said.

She ran as fast as her little legs could go and jumped right on Jared. It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

"Bye mommy. Bye daddy. Bye Thomas." She said while hugging all of us.

"Bye Lottie, we love you." Jared and I told her.

"Well Charlotte are you ready to start the day?" Mrs.Jones asked.

"Yeah." She looked at her teacher and smiled.

Jared and I walked back to our car hand in hand. He decided to be the gentleman he is and opened my door for me. I am so lucky to have him. I closed my door as he hopped in the drivers seat.