Chapter 18

Hey cupcakes I thought since it's almost Christmas why not do a Christmas chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Sara's POV

It's been a few weeks since Jensen and Cas started dating and it's the cutest thing ever. Ah young love adorable. It's so nice to see that Cas has someone who cares for her as much as she cares for them. I don't want the thing that happened between her and her ex to happen with her and Jensen.

"Hey Sara what are you thinking about?" Cas asked.

"Nothing important. Could you hand me the garlend?" I pointed at some silver garlend.

She handed it to me and we finished decorating the tree. It looked pretty good when we were done. After that we decorated the rest of the place. Our finishing touch was some mistletoe by the main door. Hey, we gotta have a little fun when our boyfriends come back.

"It looks amazing." Cas said in awe.

"We did great." I smiled, "I wonder what the guys will say."

As if on cue, they walked in. Jensen stepped in first and Cas took that as her cue to go kiss him. As they parted he gave her a confused look, while she just pointed up.

"Man I love mistletoe." He chuckled.

"Hey where's my kiss?" Jared pouted.

I laughed as I made my way towards him. He was just standing there patiently, waiting for me to come and kiss him. I have to say his face was priceless. When I was finally close enough our lips connected. Oh and it felt amazing.

"Stop trying to eat each other guys." Jensen laughed.

As we parted Jared glared at him, "Shut up."

"So presents?" Cas asked hopefully.

"Wow someone's greedy." Jensen poked her.

"Shut up," she whined, "it's chirstmas and I want my presents."

"Fine fine. If you stop whining I'll give you your present from me." I said.

She perked up immediately, "ooh what is it?"

"Here." I handed her a box.

She happily took it and started taking the wrapping paper off. She opened the box and laughed at its contents.

"What is it?" Jensen asked.

"God how old were we in this? This has to be when we were like what, three." She lifted the picture out.

"That's from when we first met Cas. Remember at Brenden and Ben's birthday party?" I replied.

"Oh my god that was the best day of my life. It's when I met my best friend." She smiled.

"I'm glad you like your present."

"Oh Sara here's yours." She handed me a box.

I quickly opened it, throwing the paper in many different directions. I stared down at the present in front of me and smiled. It was our friendship contract we wrote when we first met, I know that sounds weird but we were weird child okay.

"Oh my God Cas. You seriously still had this? I thought we lost it when we were little."

"I always made sure my mom had it. I never wanted to lost it because I thought I would lose you as a friend. I could never risk that happening." She explained.

"Cas come here." I pulled her into a hug as tears started to run down my face.

"So you like it?"

"I love it. Best present I could have." I smiled happily.

We enchanged the rest of the presents with each other. Jensen got Cas this beautiful bracelet with J + C in a heart. She thought it was the sweetest thing ever. Jared got me a locket that had a picture of us in it. I have to say that this was one of the best Christmas' I have ever had and I got to spend it with my favorite people. I couldn't ask for more than this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey cupcakes, what did ya think? So my idea for the presents came from my life. My best friend Kristen and I were weird children to say the least and we kinda did something like that. Not exactly a friendship contract but something along the lines of that. Anyway I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas. Love all of you.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3