Chapter 24

Sara's POV

The past few weeks have been terrible. The morning sickness sucks, there's been a lot of mood swings, and don't get me started on the cravings. Right now all I have is this thing out of me. I swear Jared is going to kill me by the end of all of this.

"Hey babe how are you doing?" Jared asked.

"Terrible. I just want this thing out of me." I sighed.

"I know but it's only been 2 months." He said while wrapping his arm around me.

"Jared?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think we should tell everyone?"

"I think we should tell everyone when you're ready. I don't want you getting any hate for this. We don't need you to be stressed out because of it."

"I guess you're right. We should probably wait until it's actually noticeable."

"That might be the best thing to do."

The rest of the day was spent with me in Jared's arms. It was probably one of the best days I've have.

3 months later (Sorry for the time skip but I'm not really sure what to fill it with so I just skipped to when she's 5 months preggers)

I'm really grateful that the morning sickness is done with. The past few months have been okay. Oh and I look way bigger. It's kind of making me more insecure about myself. By now the paparazzi has noticed it and that is starting to bother me. Jared keeps telling me not to listen to them and they don't know anything. I try and make it look like I don't care but I think he sees through my act. The hate hasn't been as bad as it could be and I'm grateful for that.

The pregnancy has been pretty normal. I've been going in regularly and my doctor says the baby is looking fine. Jared has been going with me to every appointment and its so adorable. He seems really excited to be a dad. One time when he came home he brought a little onesie that said 'Daddy's little star' on them. He's taking this well, way better than I thought. Jared and I decided we  want to find out the gender of the baby.

I looked down towards my stomach, "I can't wait to meet you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone I feel so bad for not updating but here's a short one. I hope you all like it. I promise the next chapter will be longer. I don't know if it'll be when the baby is born or not. Oh also I need some suggestions for baby names, a gender, and if it should be twins or not. Thanks everyone for sticking with me. Love ya.

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3Sarah<3