20. Fountain Talks

You arrive at the park. Harry's already sitting on the bench.
You: "Hey."
Harry: "Hey. What's wrong?"
You: "Well everything's okay between me and Harrison and were still great friends. We talked everything through and eventually he told me that me and Tom would make a great couple and that I should try it with him."
Harry: "So you're crying bc he asked you to be his gf?"
You: "Alright listen. Me and Tom were never official but when you and Haz weren't around we did kiss a couple times. He told me that "he couldn't wait till we were official and that "he would wait for me." apparently not."
Harry: "More details please."
You: "After my talk with Haz we immediately drove back home, I waited for Tom to open the door and I hugged him tightly. I took him to the sofa to tell him "the good news" but then he told me that he already found another girl! And the whole problem is, I went to pick up Harrison at the park bc he was drunk and before I left the house he kissed me?!"
Harry: "Wtf. This is the first time idk what to say."
You: "I get it. I just don't get him. And who's that girl?"
Tom: "It's you. I never even looked at other girls. I waited for you and I want to do this with you."
You: "Where the fk did you come from?"
Tom: "Home?"
You: "Makes sence. But if "it was me" why did you say that then."
Tom: "I just wanted to joke around a little. I didn't know you would take me that serious."
You: "I couldn't really laugh about it."
Tom: "I noticed. Look I'm sorry I already hurted your feelings, I didn't mean to I swear. Could you please give me another change?"
You: "You're lucky you're so cute and that you have beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile and -"
Harry: "We get it Y/N. You're absolutely in love and yes Tom she will give you another change."
You: "Fk you."
You all start laughing.
You: "So what about a good movie?"
Tom: "Sounds great!"
You arrive home, get some snacks, drinks and blankets and get on the sofa together.
You're watching (Your favorite movie).
In the middle of the movie your eyes start closing bc you're tired. You fall asleep with your head on Tom's chest.
Tom: "Goodnight, love" he whispers.
Harrison: "Gross."