21. Mornings

Harrison and Harry already went to bed. Tom also wanted to go to bed but he didn't want to wake you up so he slept on the couch with you still being in his arms.
~Next morning~
You feel Tom moving. He's trying to get up to make some breakfast without waking you up.
But you do wake up. Tom's wearing headphones listening to music. You quietly walk up to him, stand behind him and wrap your arms around his waist.
Tom: "O shit!"
You laugh
You: "im sorry haha. I didn't mean to scare you."
Tom: "No it's fine. Goodmorning. *He kisses your forehead* You're an amazing sleeper you know that?"
You: "Haha thanks. I'm so sorry that I fell asleep."
Tom: "Don't be sorry for being tired, it's totally fine."
You: "You could've just gone to bed."
Tom: "What's the fun in that?"
You: "True. *You kiss his cheek* I'm gonna wake Harry and Harrison up."
You walk into Harrison's room.
You: "Goodmorning nerd."
Harrison: "Where's my breakfast?"
You: "Mean. And also do I look like someone who does room service?"
Harrison: "Oeh you don't like mornings?"
You: "I actually do but sadly you ruined it with your face."
Harrison: "Bitch. Still loving you."
You: "Love you too."
(Friendly way)
Harrison walks into the kitchen and you go into Harry's room. He's still sleeping. You get into the bed and spoon him. He wakes up.
Harry: "Y/N get off of me right now! You're gross."
You: "I knew you would hate it haha."
Harry: "Leave. I wanna sleep"
You: "And I want 1 million dollars. Get up I'm hungry."
Harry: "Ughh fine."
You are eating breakfast together.
Tom: "O Y/N. Sam and Paddy are coming over today. Harry and Harrison will pick them up so that you can prepare for another family meeting haha."
You: "Dont get me wrong. No."
Tom: "Excuse me?"
You: "I'm nervous already."
Tom: "Dont be. Harry loved you like a sister in a minute and it's hard to get to that point. They'll love you. I promise."
Harry: "What? I like a lot of people."
Tom: "Not the girls I brought home before Y/N."
Harry: "Well they were just too much."
You: "What do you mean?"
Harry: "You know, they didn't get it. They were always complaining about "Tom who didn't pay attention to them." They couldn't deal with how busy his life is and it annoyed me."
You: "O now I know what you mean. But it's great that Sam and Paddy are coming over. I love to finally meet them."
Tom: "I do need to go somewhere very fast but I'll be back at 6."
You: "To where?"
Tom: "Interview."
You: "Okay that's fun."
Tom: "I'm sorry you can't come with me yet. I'm just not ready to show you to my whole fan-"
You: "I get it. It's fine. Have fun *You give him a kiss* bye."
Harry and Harrison: "Bye."
Tom: Bye."