31. Forever.

~At home~
You: "I'm taking a shower."

Tom: "Okay."

You turn on some music (Micheal Jackson as always -> Choose your favorite artist but this is mine haha) You get in and immediately you start singing. The boys start laughing in the kitchen.

Tom: "Something's wrong with Y/N."

Harry: "What?"

Tom: "Idk she gets frustrated really easily."

Sam: "Well she had a good reason this time."

Tom: "I know but this wasn't the only thing."

Harry: "Spill."

Tom: "Well I don't really know but I feel like she's scared to get attached to me."

Sam: "Well Tom, we need to be honest, you're not having the easiest life."

Tom: "Yes I know but she isn't even apart of it yet."

Harry: "She's gonna be."

Tom: "I'll talk to her."

*Tom knocks on the bathroom door*
Tom: "Baby?"

You: "Yeah!"

Tom: "You don't have to scream haha I'm right here."

You: "Tom! Some privacy maybe?"

Tom: "Can you maybe turn the music off? And I see you naked most days of the week."

You: "No wait this is the good part!"
*You start singing*
You singing: "Remember the time- MJ"
"Do you remember the time when we fell in love.
Do you remember when we first met girl.
Do you remember the time when we fell in love.
Do you remember the time."
*You turn the music off*
Tom: "That was quite a concert."

You: "Yes haha. Good point btw, about the seeing me naked haha. But what's wrong?"

Tom: "I want to talk to you."

You: "About what?"

Tom: "Uhm you. Us."

Immediately you start to panic and Tom notices the look on you face.
He kisses your forehead.

Tom: "No need to worry, love. I just want to know some things."

You: "Uhm okay. Can I get dressed first?"

Tom: "I'll be waiting in the bedroom."

You wanted to get dressed with a hoodie from Tom but you decided not to bc you're quite scared. You only put on some pants and walk to the bedroom in your bra to get another sweater. You put Tom's hoodie back.

Tom: "What are doing?"

You: "Putting this back?"

Tom: "Baby come here."
He grabs your wrist and leads you to his lap.
Tom: "I know you're putting it back bc you think I'm breaking up with you."

You: "Are you?"

Tom: "Why would I?"

You: "I get on your nerves quite a lot especially in the morning. I overreact about everything and I can be a big bitch sometimes."

Tom: "At 9AM you're quite a happy one yes haha, but I love it. I love to see you so happy, idk how you do it at 9AM but I love it. It keeps me happy. You just have a lot of thoughts and it makes you scared, I know that. I know you think way to much about little things and that's fine. And you're not a bitch, you're just honest and yes sometimes it's annoying but on the other side it's great."