24. Are You Sure?

Everybody went to bed. You and Tom are still watching the Netflix show you had been watching together. (Your favorite one.)
You: "Should we also go to bed?"
Tom: "Maybe you can sleep with me tonight?Only if you're okay with it. We can finish this episode on my laptop so we won't wake everybody up?"
You: "No I guess we can do that yeah."
You both brush your teeth and go to the bedroom.
You: "I need to change so turn around creep."
Tom: "Hey! But sure boss."
Secretly he turned around.
Tom: "Wow."
You: "If I turn around rn and I see that you're watching me you're getting killed."
You turn around and you see Tom watching you.
You: "Dickhead."
Tom: "Come on then."
You: "You really want me to?"
Tom: "Show me what you got."
Tom's laying on the bed and without thinking you get on him. He puts his hands on your waist. You didn't think about the fact you didn't change yet so ofc you're in your underwear.
Tom: "I don't know why you don't want me to see your body, you're beautiful."
You: "Stop. We can't do this."
Tom: "Are you not ready?"
You: "I am but I never thought about it."
Tom: "But why can't we?"
You: "Uhm were everything except alone?"
Tom: "They won't hear us."
You: "We're fucked if they do."
Tom: "Trust me."
Tom kisses you and than everything comes by itself.
(I don't want to talk in details bc personally I don't really enjoy story's like that and I know there are other people who don't like that either. You can add whatever you want tho. xx)
You both got into the shower real quick and put on some pajamas to get into bed.
Tom: "You aren't regretting it? And just be honest please."
You: "Otherwise I would've told you. I promise when we aren't on the same line I'll tel you."
Tom: "Thank you."
You: "Are you having any regrets?"
Tom: "Absolutely not and otherwise I would've told you too."
You: "Okay so we can go to sleep without any bad feelings?"
Tom: "We can haha."
Tom cuddles up with you and soon you both fall asleep.

Hey guys! So this is more for the people who wanted "spice". Ofcourse this would've happened bc it's just a thing you do when you're in a relationship hahah. I know this isn't the spice you dirtyminded people mean haha but as I said personally I just don't like that much spice in a story and I know a lot of other people don't either.
So I'm sorry if you think this sucks. (Not to be rude!)