23. I love you

You; ''So Paddy uhm.. You are still in school right?''

Paddy looks over to Tom with a weird face, he starts laughing a little.

Paddy; ''Haha yeah.''

You; ''Excuse me.''

You get up and walk into your room. Tom followed you bc he noticed something was wrong.

You to yourself; ''Omg im so stupid! School?! Thats the only thing you could think of? They are totally hating me.''

Tom; ''They are not Y/N.''

*Back to the kitchentable*

Harry; ''Paddy!''

Paddy; ''What did I do?''

Sam; ''It seemed like you laughed at her. Im not saying you were but this is her first time meeting us, she's nervous. 

Paddy; ''I didnt mean to laugh at her.''

Harry starts to think about something.

Harrison; ''She wasnt nervous at all when she met us, was she?''

Harry; ''Im going to talk to her.''

Paddy while Harry gets up; ''She's a great cook tho.''

Harry walks into the room.

You; ''Finally!''

Tom; ''Hey!''

You; ''Im sorry haha.''

Tom wants to walk away.

You; ''No stay. I just wanted Harry to be here, Its not that I dont want to talk to you.

Harry; ''Why are you nervous? You werent nervous when you met me and Haz.''

You; ''Thats different.''

Tom; ''Why? Dont you like Sam and Paddy?''

You; ''No no I do. I just.. I dont know.''

Harry; ''You can tell us.''

You; ''Its all going so fast..''

Tom's face starts to turn into a worried and sad face.

Tom; ''You dont want to do this? like this relationship I mean. We can slow down? I can go away for a couple days if you want some time alone to think?''

You; ''No no o did I mention no?''

You take his hand to lead him to the bed so that he can sit next to you.

You; ''Dont laugh.''

Harry; ''We wont.''

You; ''Tom is my first real boyfriend.''

Tom; ''Thats great! now I dont have to deal with a psycho ex!''

You; ''No you wont haha.''

Tom; ''But what is going fast?''

You; ''I just didnt know this would happen. I came here to just take photo's for some magazines, finally buy myself a appartment, and just do what I love.''

Tom; ''You are not happy with being with me? Being here?''

You; ''Omg Tom let me finish.''

Tom; ''Sorry.''

You; ''I love everything that I have been doing in the past weeks. The truth is Tom, I know Ive never been in a real relationship before but I do know how it feels to be in love. And thats bc of you. I didnt plan this but Ive never been so okay with someone bumping in to me haha. I like you a lot dickhead and I just dont want to mess this up. Harry and Haz are like family and I want Sam and Paddy to be that too. When Paddy laughed I just got nervous because I thaught he didnt like me and if your brothers  or parents dont like me this cant work.''

Tom walks up to you and looks you in your eyes.

Tom; ''I love you Y/N and nobody could change that. Besides I know my family, I promise they like you and will even like you more.''

You; ''Did you jus-''

Tom; ''I did but I know this isnt a great time for you to say it so I will wait.''

You wanted to say it but as he said, it wasnt the right time for you. You wanted it to be romantic so he knows you mean it.

Harry; ''Well lovebirds, ready to finish dinner?''

Y'all walk back.

You; ''I want Macdonalds. Can we please get some?''

Tom; ''Stay here, we will get it.''

Paddy; ''I wanna stay too.''

You nervously look over to Tom. He gives you a nodd that means ''It will be fine.''

Everybody leaves and you and Paddy clean the table. When done you both get on the sofa..

Paddy; ''Y/N?''

You; ''Yes?''

Paddy; ''I didnt mean to laugh at you, I thaught you were kidding.''

You; ''Why would I be kidding?''

Paddy; ''I dont know. Not 1 girlfriend of Tom has really paid attention to me, so I think I was just a little nervous to speak to you.''

You; ''Paddy.. Its fine. And trust me, I think you are a very interesting young boy, who's really kind and fun to be around with.''

Paddy; ''Thank you.''

He hugs you.

You; ''And a great hugger too. But you didnt answer my question.''

Paddy; ''Hahah, yes im still in school.''

You; ''What subject do you hate the most?''

Paddy; ''Oeh probably math.''

You; ''I hated that too.''

Paddy; ''Its sad they dont teach me how to sing otherwise I wouldve asked you to help me.''

You; ''Hey! It wasnt that bad!''

Paddy; ''Should we play some videogames on the playstation?''

You; ''Paddy! Dont ignore me. but yes.''

Paddy; ''Sorry but it was bad.''

You; ''Well I am great at videogames so Im probably gonna beat you.''

Paddy; ''Try me.''

Paddy plops down on the sofa again, he picks a pillow and puts it on your upperleg.

Paddy; ''I can beat you looking upwards.''

He puts his head down on the pillow and you start playing the game.

*You laugh*

After 30 minutes everybody finally came home but you didnt hear them coming bc you and Paddy were screaming about the game.'

Paddy gives you a little pad. through the tv you see everybody looking over to you. Tom and Harry are having the biggest smile on their faces.

You; ''We can see you trough the tv.''

Tom runs up to you both and jumps on the sofa in a way he lands with his head on your upperlegs. You give him a kiss.

Tom; ''See.''

You look him  in the eyes. 

You; ''I love you, Tom Holland.''

Tom can only smile.

You; ''Shit! Im losing!''

Paddy starts laughing, you quickly look up again and you still feel Tom looking and smiling at you.

Could this get any better?

Sorry for it being so sweet and romantic again haha xx