Part 3 - Secret

3rd person Pov:

"You're willing to stay here with... me?"

"I wanted to stay... with my savior..."

Jack stayed silent and mumbled

"It's ok... you can stay for as long as you want"

Naib looked into Jack's eyes

"I will go to work however, I needed to do something, staying in this mansion is somehow boring..."

"It is fine, but don't hurt yourself,"

[Time skip: 3 months]

Jack's Pov: 

The young boy's wounds have completely healed, his job is now helping me organise my meetings and also helping to deliver letters since he runs around very fast. 

We have been living together in the mansion for 3 months...

Our relationship gone even deeper than before... but there is something I wish I can tell him...

Naib's Pov: 

After sending and running around while delivering letters, I slowly walked to grab a drink from the fountain, when I figured out there are lots of young women reported missing, killed and a poster of a predicted tall man to be behind all this. 

I fell onto the ground, gasping for air. The women were ripped open with finger claws, my mind told me only one thing:

'It's Jack ,'

Nononono! It can't be---

I ran as fast as I could to the mansion, I smelled the familiar smell of blood. I opened the door and rushed in. 

Jack blocked my way, his eyes... became grey, it isn't the usual colour...

"Jack! JACK! Something is really wrong!"

Jack lowered his head and bite my neck...

"Look behind," he whispered as he lick my ears,

I slowly and hesitantly turned around... I knew I shouldn't have done that...

A poor young girl in her twenties... slaughtered with finger claws, laid on the floor with some white flowers...

"J-jack, what have you done..."

Jack did not reply, instead he took out a finger claw and slashed my arm.

The pain was quick, precise and painful, I clutched my arm tightly to stop the bleeding, the blood kept gushing out and pouring onto the floor. 

I hopped forward in front of the giant, reached my left arm and grabbed Jack's shirt...

"Please... please come back to me......"

I whispered breathlessly while kissing Jack on the lips.

I heard a clatter from the blade, Jack dropped his blade and hugged me back.

He had regained his senses again...

"I'm sorry Naib,"

"What else did you hide from me... Jack?"

Jack didn't say anything and he lowered his head...

He just kept muttering, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

-After that, Naib placed his hoodie on and dashed out of the mansion-

3rd person pov: 

"Mr. Detective, I know who Jack the Ripper is."

"Nicely done, tell me who it is and I will fill your pockets with gold..."

Naib bite his lip, knowing what he did next can harm his lover...

"I saw a grim outfit, very well tailored. With a skull mask and full sets of finger claws, it was no doubt that it is the Ripper's costume. Next to the costumes were pretty glass cabinets filled with cases of bodies... "

"So, he killed more than one..." 

"Yes, detective, I couldn't believe it... there were 2 other bodies in there, one rotted with only a skull. The other still have skin, but the skin started to rot.!"

"All the victims were female, aged between 20-25, all are rich, fancy high-classed ladies. Am I correct Mr. Subedar? You still haven't told me who the Ripper is..."

" He... he... is... "

Naib couldn't say the name "Jack", he couldn't even mouth it, blinking back tears, he rushed out of the office and not turning back. 

Naib couldn't bother the thought that he almost made his lover... no former lover placed in danger... 

With his remaining strength, Naib wrote a note to Jack. He went back into the mansion, sneakily tidied his items and his clothes. He struggled with his own mind whether he should stay or not. He has received an invitation from a manor, which offered him a same experience on the battlefield. He shuddered at the thought, but decided it was worth a visit...

He left a shirt and a photo along with the note and placed it on the bed. When he snuck out, Ms. Emily and Jack were nowhere to be found. Looking around the mansion one last time, he wished things didn't have to be this way... 

As Naib was about to leave, Ms. Emily suddenly appeared in front of him. Holding something behind her back. And partly blocking his way out to the mansion's front gates.

"Try to stop me you will die, Ms. Emily, try to call for Jack... it'll end with the same result," Naib spoke in a deep tone.

"Now, don't stand in front of me please..."

Emily didn't say anything, she pulled a gun behind her back...

"Emily, put down the gun... I don't want to hurt you,"

"It's not for shooting you Naib, it's for you... you might need it... Jack... he might kill you,"

Naib stood in silence, took the gun in his hands, 

"Thank you Ms. Emily" he said, 

"Good Luck Naib, we'll meet again," Emily said... loud enough for Naib to hear

as she ran out and away from the mansion.

Naib slowly walked away from the mansion, trying his hardest not to turn around or recall his warm feelings around Jack... he knows someday... the two will meet again... 

'Emily... what an angel... but what does she mean by we'll meet again?'

Naib sighed deeply, carried his luggage and wandered to search for the Oletus Manor.

[credit to artists, I don't own ANY ART I USE]

thanks for reading chapter 3 this is a short story yyyy

Please wait for update on Jack's pov after Naib LEFT...

it's gonna RISE TO A NEW LEVEL

and a bunch of stuff will happen in the manor between the two...