Chapter 19

Part Three

Lynn was standing on the beach.

"Sweetheart what are you doing out here?" she turned to see her mother walking towards her.

"I couldn't sleep. Mom for some reason I feel like I have to go to Galahd. I understand why we don't leave this island but." Aria smiled at her daughter.

"If something is telling you to go there then you should listen, but it is late so we will talk about it in the morning." Lynn hugged her mom and went back inside.

"Are you sure she should go Aria? She is only 15." Aria looked at her husband.

"Yes, Luche. She has some of my powers in her. If something is telling her to go. Then it is for a reason. She will be okay Luche she is the daughter of a Goddess and has a Glaive as a father. She is also a trained Guardian. Have faith."

Lynn stepped off the boat and followed her heart. She was walking along the beach when she saw a boy around her age. He stopped when he saw her. As he started walking towards her. She looked at him closer. He had long hair with two braids in it. He had warm light brown eyes that just drew her in. she saw his tattoos and wondered why a 15-year-old would have them.

"Hello, my name is Aden. What's yours beautiful?"

Aden saw a girl stop a few feet in front of him. She had long silver hair. She was tan so he knew she spent a lot of time outside and from how toned she was he knew she wasn't lazy. He started to walk closer and that's when he saw her eyes were an ice blue with red specks. Damn, she was beautiful. Aden knew she wasn't from around here. He stopped in front of her and spoke.

"Umm, my name is Lynn."

Lynn wanted to touch him for some reason. She reached out and touched the tattoo on his neck.

"What does it mean?" she asked him.

"It is meant to remind us to stay grounded." She watched as he points to the one by his eyes.

"Shows my place as a hunter." She was confused.

"What is a hunter?" she saw the shock on his face.

"A hunter is someone that takes out monsters that are causing problems for people. Don't you have hunters where you are from?" she shook her head no.

Aden explained all about hunters and how all young warriors go out and hunt as a rite of passage.

"My dad is in Insomnia right now he helps uncle Libertus train the new Glaives." Lynn smiled.

"My father was a Glaive." She had her hand on his arm.

"It's getting late. I should head home. It was nice to meet you, Aden. I hope to run into you again soon." Lynn stood up and kissed his cheek. As she walked away, she felt like she was going to be sick.

When she docked the boat at their island she could barely move.

"Lynn Sweetheart wake up." She felt herself being picked up.

"Daddy it hurts make it stop." Luche looked down at her.

"What hurts Lynn? ARIA get out here." His wife came running out and saw her daughter.

"Lay her on the sofa." Luche did as she told him.

"Lynn, I need you to tell me what happened so I can help you," Aria said softly.

"Momma I want to be with him all the time he won't leave my head." She passed out and Aria stood up taking Luche's hand.

"Aria what's wrong with our daughter?" Aria looked out across the water.