ten.

"no way, anna! that's great!" katie smiled as anna held up her math final, a big A+ written on the front,

the brunette girl smiled back, "things are finally looking up! i've got all A's and it's almost christmas break! plus, our last day of quarentine is tomorrow!"

"and?" katie asked, causing anna to furrow her eyebrows,

"and what?"

"and you're talking to nick again!" the blonde spoke as she followed anna to her bedroom, throwing herself onto the bed, "i think this is a great thing. it's a full moon on christmas eve, you know, perfect for seeing nick."

katie's eyebrows went up and down as she hinted, causing anna to roll her eyes, "we're just friends, you're right that's good, but it's nothing to do with the moon!"

"whatever, whatever. you guys are gonna be back to being best friends in no time! i can feel it! it's the moldavite i bought, i know it!"

anna laughed, patting her friends head as she walked out of the room and into her own. pulling out her phone and opening her private instagram, she'd made an entire new one when she started streaming. that left her old account to sit on private with only eighty followers, who were just friends from her school and family.

"see post from one year ago today!" the girl read from her notifications, quickly clicking only to stop and stare at the photo.

she swallowed hard as she stared at the photo of her at the mall in front of an ulta, a hand poking out from in front of the camera holding a thumbs up.

she should text him.

anna
hey! u play warzone ya?

you can alt stream it

you have one of those
right? lol

nick
: D

anna
lol is that ya?

nick
yessss

beware tho my chats kinda
toxic sometimes so u
might get hate i'm sorry

anna
that's cool i just
wanna play a game w
you

sapnap smiled widely at his phone, jumping up from his bed quickly and into his gaming chair, anna wanted to play with him.

he started his stream up and waited a bit before starting, calling the girl on discord.

"hey anne!" he spoke, and she laughed,

"don't call me anne, nicholas."

he frowned as if she could see him, "why?"

"because. you ready to get carried?" she asked, loading up her game as she adjusted herself on her chair,

"you know, usually i'd like- defend myself, but you've proven to me that you're better at every single game in the world so i'll just say- yes i'm ready to get carried."

"yeah?" she asked as she joined his party,

"yeah." he giggled and she smiled,