𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬.

𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 2020 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴. 𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘶.

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦-𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥.

I apologize to you guys that had to wait so long for trash covers. My life has been in shambles since September and you can all blame it on math. It's almost Spring now, and I'm definitely getting better (a little, mentally). Winter really brings out the depression from deep inside me, huh.

To remind you of the rules,

If you want the cover, tell me and I will send you the download-ready link.

If you don't want the cover, simply comment her or PM me to let me know and this will become a pre-made.

If you want changes, PM me and we will discuss further.

If you choose to accept the cover, you have to use it for a while AND credit me in the DESCRIPTION of your book. (ie. cover made by jiuuvi or something)

𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘, 𝗯𝘆 𝗝. 𝗝𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝘆𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

Hey, so I know you said dark but my brain wasn't working. Hence, whatever the fuck this is. I added the eye, and you said western gang and a killer, so- Hopefully this fits the vibe.

And, your request is the oldest one and I am SO sorry for how long this took.