𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰.

I would like everyone to thank WayV for keeping my sanity through this week. Yes, I know it's only Monday. Listen to their latest album it's amazing and it got me thru this and french class. It can do anything. (I live for Lucas' voice in All For Love" and just Action Figure in general. And also Horizon because vocal line is g o l d. Moral of the day, I fucking love the album.)

requested by. -Morta

genre. fantasy

I honestly don't know if I got the mood right anymore, but here we go. It's a bit different from what I showed you this morning but oh well-

Also, I know you said you didn't want the lions anymore, but I did it anyway- (I can remove it if you don't want)

So uh, hope those last two slides didn't surprise you-

I just did it for fun but I feel it definitely fits the mood of despair and darkness of the story. However, you asked for cool colors so this is WAY off lmao

I FORGOT TO ADD THE LIONS ON THE RED ONES IM SORY (but if you want any of the red ones, I'll go an put it in. Literally takes like 5 seconds.)

The first slide definitely follows your request, so dw lol I didn't just do the dark vers alone.

Anyways, hope you like them.

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦-𝘤𝘢𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴:

You can ask for changes (ask for them before the week is over) , no re-dos.

If you don't want it, tell me and I will make it a premade.

You have a week to claim it.

If you choose to claim it, make sure you actaully use it for a long time.

Don't forget the payment, which is simply adding the credits at the bottom of your book description.

Anyway, everyone say thank you WayV and listen to their newest album because you are missing out. 

It's 12AM, I am dead tired and very behind on cover schedule (yet again). But I'm skipping morning class tmr so more sleep time!

Peace out, Mo- Johfam!