SURPRISE, BITCH.

I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me. 

I waited until I actually finished a request to post this, so rest assured, this isn't one of my ambiguous announcements again.

So, I said I would be taking a short 2 week break. Two weeks soon became.... an embarrassingly long time. But l o o k, emotions are h a r d. Especially considering I only had jokes as emotions prior to senior year. 

But good news! I have successfully replaced all my emotions with jokes again! (how do i remember a tumblr meme from years ago but cant even remember simple math from a day ago?)

Anyways, I won't go into details because lol what is pain, but the months of September to literally just 2 days ago, were h e l l.

Long story short, I've always just ignored my problems and kind of just, gone with the flow. It's hard to explain but basically any stress I had, I ignored lmao. Like at the back of my brain, there was a huge fire and little people were scrambling around panicking cause their little selves couldn't manage a raging fire the size of the colossal titan. But there was also a huge ass wall separating the fire and my 'present' thoughts. Though I could hear the fire and the screams of terror, I just told my brain "nah, it's just the wind." or "fire? what fire?".

yk, classic 'fool urself b4 u hurt uself' shit. Basically, this was me to me

So obviously, me pretending my problems don't exist worked f i n e

So obviously, me pretending my problems don't exist worked f i n e. I just went "it is what is" and left.

ANYWAYS, shit hit the fan, and uh we took a looooong break. But then things worsened and in burst literally just months of sadness and feeling like actual shit

So yes, the raging fire somehow trespassed like knock knock ja deureogamnida (alexa play trespass by monsta x).

But its ok were back to pretending someone's just baking cookies behind a huge wall instead of acknowledging the raging fire!

haha so that was a fun little uh analogy(?) of my mind's state and the explanation as to why I was gone for so long.

I know it barely explained shit, but it's all good because I'm going to continue the massive amount of cover requests piled up before me.

see u tmr probably if i have time to make the next cover