Chapter 5

Brenna's POV

"Oh look who's here" Derek said when he noticed me. What is his problem? He walks up to our table. Don't rip his head off.

"Who's this" he says pointing.

"Excuse me but we didn't ask for you to come up to as and be an ass" I say.

"Oh well I'm sorry, I guess I'll go be an ass somewhere else" Derek says. He goes and sits at the table right next to us.

"Who is that?" Will asks me.

"Childhood enemy" I say.

"Oh" he says. Our food comes. It doesn't look that appetizing but I guess I'll eat it to keep my mind off Derek.

It was actually really good for a cheeseburger. I noticed that Will was looking at something behind me.

"Um Brenna" Will says.

I turn around to get a face full of pink smoothie. Derek. I kind of saw that coming considering he ordered a large smoothie and nothing else. He laughs, sets the cup down on our table, and leaves. Jeez what did I ever do to him? Well now I need to pay for the smoothie that's all over me. If Will hadn't been there I would have killed Derek.

"What the fu-" I stop myself "fudge brownies". The waiter brings us the check and a lot of napkins. I clean off the best I can and we leave.

"What was that all about?" Will asks me as we head out the door.

"I don't know he just hates me for some reason" I say.

"Oh" he says. We walk back to my house and part ways. Will was acting weird on the way back. Was it Derek? I swear if Derek ruined my chances with Will I'll kill him. 

I walk into my house to be stared at by my whole family. I put on a fake smile and say that the guy behind me spilled his smoothie. They all bought it. I go upstairs to take a shower and wash all the smoothie out of my hair. I watched videos and went to sleep.

-=+=-

I walked to school the next day. I didn't see Will on the way there though. Whatever. I walk into the school building just to be invisible. At least three people bumped into me causing my books to fall to the ground and they didn't even say sorry.

-=+=-

Will didn't say a word to me the whole entire math class. No one even said "bless you" when I sneezed not that it's a big deal but most of the time when someone sneezes at least five people say it. At the end of class the teacher gave our tests back and I got another A. I hate school but I want to be successful in life. I don't even want to go back to my family where I'm judged and ignored even more.

-=+=-

I sit alone at lunch again today. Will just walks right past my table. Am I invisible? Worst of all Will sat with Derek. I get cafeteria mashed potatoes thrown at me. I'm so done.

I get home from school and run up to my room and slam the door.  I throw my backpack at the wall causing a huge bang. No one will even notice not even if I scream. I go on YouTube to see if anyone uploaded but the only video I haven't watched yet was Will's speed UHC. Fuck Will and everything.

A/N

Almost 100 reads!!! Ily guys <3

Bai