|3|

"Don't worry, daddy'll pay for it." -me💕

I ended up missing the party because Taylon gave me melatonin gummies instead of fruit snacks. TJ didn't go because Taylon wanted to be a bitch and put miralax in TJ's juice at dinner. He did all of this over a party on a Monday?

I dragged myself out of bed after hitting my alarm clock on snooze for the 4th time.  I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

******

******

"Look dad, there goes your favorite brat." TJ said as I came downstairs into the kitchen. I gave him a sarcastic smile and my father spoke. "Good morning, princess." He kissed my cheek, making me smile. "Good morning, daddy."

"Damn dad, a brother can't get a hug and a kiss in the morning?" TJ joked, making my dad roll his eyes. I giggled a bit and sat down at the table. Meredith, our maid, sat my plate in front of me and smiled.

"Good morning, Toni."

"Good morning, Miss Maredith. Thank you for another wonderful breakfast."

"You're so welcome, sweetie." She said placing my orange juice on the table beside my plate. "You only use your manners in front of the elderly." TJ said as Maredith gave him his plate. I rolled my eyes and spoke. "Glad you spotted that out." He smacked his teeth.

"Maredith, I hope you put a good amount of laundry detergent in her orange juice." TJ said before stuffing a piece of bacon in his mouth. Disgusting. That wasn't pleasing to the eye.

"Terrence Braxton Jr., stop bothering your sister. Pray over your food too." He shook his head at him. TJ huffed and put his arm on the table and put his head in his right hand. I stuck my tongue out at him making him roll his eyes at me. I chuckled and Taylon walked in.

"Good morning, family!" He said making TJ and I groan. "Good morning my dear little sister." He roughly patted my head and walked around to TJ. "And my handsome little brother." Taylon smacked TJ's face two times and walked around to daddy and batted him on the back. "Good morning, Pops."

"Good morning, son."  He couldn't even finish his sentence because TJ interrupted.

"You made me go to the bathroom all night!"

"You also made me sleep through my alarm clock!" I added.

"That's why you were an extra ten minutes late. You're usually two minutes late for breakfast." I gave aTaylon the eyes and my father spoke.

"How come we can never have a normal breakfast?" He asked, shaking his head. Chris magically came in the kitchen and motioned me over to him.

"Come on T, we gotta go. Oh and good morning to everyone." Chris said as I stood up. "Toni Michele Braxton, you better not leave until this plate has nothing on it." My father said in an angry tone. "Love you, daddy." I said slowly but quickly walking to the kitchen door. With a slick smile.

"You better not-" Chris and I made a run for it and went out to his car.

In the house...

TJ stuffed 2 pancakes in his mouth and poured syrup in his mouth. He tossed his head back as he drank his orange juice. "TJ!" Terrance said to his son who was acting a fool. TJ put the rest of his bacon in his pocket and grabbed a handful of eggs and ran out to Toni and Chris. Maredith chuckled and started to clean up the mess TJ left. Terrance sighed and shook his head. "More for me!" Taylon sat where Toni was sitting and started to eat her untouched food.

Back to Toni...

Chris and I laughed as TJ came out the humongous house, stuffing his face while running to the car. He didn't even bother opening the door, he jumped in the car since the roof was off and Chris quickly pulled off.

me cause I have to update 6 more chapters: