|5|

"I know, I'm all that and a bag of chips"-me💕

Chris was our ride home. I thought They would forget to take Kenny with us but they remembered, sadly. I was sitting in the backseat. I always sat in the front seat. This Kenny kid is taking over and I don't like one bit of it. "You'll love it at the twin's house-" TJ and I interrupted Chris,

"We're not twins!" We said in unison.

"You two birthdays are 3 days apart." Chris said, shaking his head.

"By an entire year, fart-knocker." TJ snapped back.

"Such a doofus." Chris said as we pulled into the driveway of my favorite place; home. Well, my second favorite. The mall is the first. Kenny's mouth dropped as we reached the end of the driveway. Everyone got out of the car except Kenny. TJ elbowed Chris's chest trying to get his attention.

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't know. Yo!" I shook my head and started walking up the large set of stairs.

***

Chris was watching TV and eating up all of our snacks while I flipped through magazines. His beeper went off and he jumped up. "Gotta go, short stack." He said rolling up the bag of Cheetos. "Wait why? I wasn't done telling you how fine DeVante Swing is. Look at Ginuwine." I said standing on my bed holding up the magazine.

"Truth needs me." Chris said as he slipped on his shoes.

"Truth this and Truth that. No one cares." I said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Later Michele." He kissed my forehead and left out.

"TJ was right. He is a total fart-knocker." I said to myself. I grabbed my remote and put it back up in the roof where it belongs. I don't even know why daddy brought me that stupid thing. I never use it anyways.

I went downstairs to daddy's office and luckily he was in there.

"Daddy, can I go to the mall?"

"Who's gonna take you, princess?"

"About that, can I drive the Mercedes?" He went in his drawer and tossed me the keys. I went behind his desk and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, daddy!" I said walking out. "You be careful."

I skipped upstairs to find something to wear. I tried on the first outfit and looked in the mirror. I posed and shook my head. I tried on another outfit and absolutely hated it. What the hell is this? I found the perfect fit and posed in the mirror.

 What the hell is this? I found the perfect fit and posed in the mirror

I spotted Kenny looking around in the hallway making me sigh.

I went to the doorway and tapped his shoulder. "Umm. What are you doing?" He turned to me and looked me up and down.

"I was looking for the bathroom- wow your room is nicely decorated."

"Yeah, yeah. Just use my restroom." I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the way, letting him in. "Your house just gets better and better." He said looking around my room. "Hurry up so you can get out." I said going over to my desk with the mirror and chair to do my makeup.

"You look...nice." He said looking at me through the mirror. "I know I'm all that and a bag of chips." I said as I applied my cherry-scented lip gloss and I heard him scoff. I looked back to fuss him out but he already shut the bathroom door.

I grabbed the keys and my purse and walked out of my room. He better not steal any of my belongings.