|11|

My heart my mind and my body- summer walker💕

I walked into the house with TJ and Chris pushing me inside. "Hey!" They rushed passed me, running straight to the kitchen. I shook my head and hurried upstairs.

When I made it to my room the smell of strawberries and cotton candy danced under my nose. My room was clean and my bed was made. I could've did it myself. I smiled immediately thinking of Meredith. "Thanks Mer!" I shouted from my room. I could feel her smiling from wherever she was. She's always smiling.

"Hmm what should I wear?" I asked myself as I tossed my mini book bag on my dresser. I slowly made it to my huge closet and sat on the counter that was in there. I looked at my shoes to help me pick a color.

"Hmm...heels!"
~
I came downstairs, Chris and TJ was staring at me.

heels!"~I came downstairs, Chris and TJ was staring at me

"Pops gone kill you." TJ said and went back to his chips. "Where are you even going?" Chris asked walking up to me.

"Kenny asked to hang out." I said plundering thought my purse. I could not find my lip gloss.
"Without us-?" Chris immediately smirked. "You going on a date huh?" My eyes widened.

"What?! No!...We're just hanging out." TJ rolled his eyes. "Bye." I said rushing out the door after snatching the keys off the counter.
~
Kenny never told me where we were going but he did tell me to meet him at a park that was like all the way across town. I parked and went down to the gazebo.

I stood there, getting lost in my thoughts

6 years ago...

"Toni, watch out!" Someone shouted as Chris came running into me trying to catch the football. I stumble to the ground as he help the football up. "Got it!" He turned around and help me up.

"Look what you did , Chris!" I said as my eyes watered. My red dress my daddy got me was ruined from all the dirt and grass stains. "Oh...I'm sorry Toni." He stood there as my tears began to fall. He grabbed my hand and took me inside.

Once we got inside he went to the bathroom and was about to walk into the girl's restroom. "Chris, you can't come in here.." I said between sniffles. He shrugged and went inside as he continued to hold my hand. He wet a paper towel and got the stains off my dress as much as he could.

He took another paper towel and wiped my tears and my nose. He wiped the dirt off my face and fixed my lip gloss. "Listen, I didn't mean to make you cry, alright?" I nodded and he pulled me into a hug.

~
"Boo!" I heard, making me jump. I snapped my head around and was greeted with Kenny and his grin that irritates my soul.

"Didn't think you would show up. So I guess we are friends." I rolled my eyes. "We are not friends. I just had nothing to do so I came." I lied. I knew good and damn well I wanted to come. "So where are we going?" I said looking around at the beautiful setting that was right in front of me.

"I was gonna take you to an arcade but a girl like you wouldn't eat anything there so I did a little something." I raised my eyebrow. "Like what?" He grabbed my hand and led me to the other side of the park.

I would finish but my head is knocking so take it or leave it 🪳🪳🪳