🗡chapter 7

A day has passed and the doctors at the hospital had finally stitched up Harry's wound, and he was ready to exit the hospital. The doctors called Louis on their phones so he drove the tour bus right outside the hospital to pick him up.

The doctors rolled Harry out of the hospital on a wheelchair, though he insisted on walking. Louis came out of the bus and hugged Harry like he hadn't seen him in decades.

"I'm so glad you're ok," Louis mumbled. Harry hugged him back, then stood up.
"The doctors said I fainted from blood loss." Harry spoke. "If you guys hadn't rushed me to the hospital, I would be dead today." He lifted his shirt to show the stitches on his chest. "See?"

"Yeah, yeah, ok, let's just head back into the bus now," Louis blushed, taking his hand (an: not in a gay way ok!!! i love gays btw) and walking him to the bus as Harry pulled his shirt back down.

Harry walked into the bus with Louis and sat in his usual seat, and everyone rushed over to hug him.
"We're so relieved you're alright, mate," Zayn said into Harry's arm. Briana was across the bus just watching the boys, smiling and relieved Harry survived.

"Okay, so where are we headed next?" Harry asked after the boys stopped suffocating hhim with hugs. "We can't stay in London, apparently, Big Time Rush still found us."

"Let's just drive around and see where that takes us," Louis said, cracking his knuckles. He headed over to tje driver's seat and strapped his seatbelt on.
"Did anyone find an idea on what to do about Big Time Rush yet?" Niall asked.

"No, not me," Liam said. (An: sorry for not having liam show up much last chapter ill have him show up more i promise!!!)

"No, I haven't either." Zayn replied.

"Well, obviously we have to kill or at least get James arrested so he'll be off our backs, right?" Louis said, driving the bus.

"Killing may be a bit too much," Harry said.

"Harry, that man literally tried to murder you yesterday," Briana scolded. "We all saw it. You saw it. There's no reason we shouldn't fight back against him. He wants you all dead."

"She has a very good point there, Harry," Liam agreed. "Who cares if killing him would make us just as bad? It doesn't matter anymore. Him and his little gang have nearly gotten us killed several times now. They stabbed Niall, and now you, Harry."

"You're right." Harry sighed, his head in his hands. "I just don't wanna get stabbed or anything again. It could surely kill me next time."

"We'll protect you." Briana said. "We'll all protect eachother. You'll be fine."

"Yeah," Zayn agreed. "We're not letting those fuckers get one of us hospitalized again."

~time skip~

The bus stopped in a hotel parking lot. The boys and Briana were now in Cambridge, and they had just parked outside a hotel in the city. It was quite late at night, as they had been driving for a bit since Harry got out. Louis and the others stumbled out of the tour bus with their bags, and walked into the hotel.

They booked the last available room in the hotel, which was on the fifth floor. They took the elevator (which was quite cramped, as six people were in it) and went to their room.

They all examined the room thoroughly. "There's enough beds for almost all of us," Liam said. The room, unfortunately, only had 5 beds and not 6. "One of us has to sleep on the floor."

"I will, if it'd be that much of a bother to you," Briana offered, her arms crossed.

"Or two of us will just share a bed." Louis said.

"Good idwa, actually," Niall said. "Harry and Briana will share a bed."

"What?!" Briana yelled, her face flushed redder than a tomato. She's had the biggest crush on Harry Styles since the band first formed, and now, after witnessing him almost die in front of her, she has to sleep in the same bed as him?! She wasn't uncomfortable with the idea, by any means, but it made her very flustered.

"If you're not comfortable with it, it's fine," Harry said.

"Nonono, I am if you are.." Briana stuttered. "It'd be better than just sleeping on the floor, so.."

"Is it settled? Because it's almost midnight and we can't stay up too late," Zayn asked. Harry and Briana nodded. The rest of them all crawled into their respective beds after changing into their pajamas.

Louis glanced over at Briana lying in bed with Harry, almost feeling jealous... not of Harry, but of Briana..? He shook it off as just being too tired and fell fast asleep.

~~~

"Breaking news: there has been a murder of 3 teenage boys and their dad outside the Regent Hotel." The news reporter on the TV read off her papers. It was now 8 in the morning, and Briana and the boys had just woken up to this news.

"Isn't that..our hotel?" Liam asked.
"Yeah, and we just got here last night too." Zayn said. "This is weird."

"Is it Big Time Rush again?" Niall asked, putting his light blue socks on his feet.

"...many suspect the murders have been committed by the notorious Los Angeles gang known as Big Time Rush, since they've been spotted around England recently. They've also seemed to be targeting famous boy band One Direction, who just booked into the Regent Hotel last night, according to local paparazzi."

"..do we even need to ask at this point?" Liam said. Louis glanced at the TV.
"Those dudes who were killed kinda look like us, actually." Louis pointed out. They showed pictures of the boys who were murdered, and they resembled Niall, Harry, and Zayn quite a bit. The father even looked a bit like an older Louis.

"You're right," Niall said, examining the photos shown on the TV. "That's creepy. Now they're just killing dudes who vaguely resemble us?"

"Maybe it's to practice killing the real One Direction," Harry said, walking in holding a warm cup of tea.
"Why would they need practice? They've killed thousands before us." Liam said. Briana walked out of the bathroom, stretching her arms out. She was currently wearing an oversized My Little Pony tank top, and black pajama shorts. "What's going on, guys?" She yawned.

"Big Time Rush killed some dudes outside our hotel," Zayn answered.

Briana's eyes widened. "What the hell?" She opened her bag on the floor and pulled out her purple switchblade, popping it open. "Are they still around?"

"No, they escaped." Louis said, biting into a raw carrot. "Otherwise the cops would be arresting them right now."

"Damn." Briana muttered, closing her switchblade and putting it back in her bag. "You guys wanna check out the crime scene? I find this kind of thing pretty interesting."

"Are you sure that's safe?" Harry asked.
"We'll be fine." Briana said, putting her black kneesocks on. "I'll bring a knife just in case. Plus, there's probably alot of people around anyway."

"Good point" Harry agreed. "Me and Briana are gonna check out the crime scene, anyone else coming?"

"No, you're on your own." Niall said. "That shit makes me nauseous."

The other boys didn't wanna join in either, so it was just Harry and Briana. They got their clothes on and headed out the hotel to investigate.

🗡END OF CHAPTER 7