🔫 chapter one

It was a normal night in LA, where the One Direction boys had resided currently. They were all in their hotel room, (authors note: its a rlly big hotel room that can fit 5 grown men ok) after a show that they had performed earlier that night. The show went successfuly, and they were now resting. Suddenly, a loud glass breaking noise sounded throughout the hotel, waking up Harry, who was startled. "What the bloody hell was that!!!" He yelled, waking up the other members, besides Niall, who was already awake

"It sounded like glass breaking," he said. "Should we check it out?" As Niall said that, screams and gnshots rang throughout the hotel.

"If we want to get killed, yes," Liam said, half awake. Louis and Zayn stood up.
"We're willing to check." Louis said. He and Zayn walked out of the hotel room and investigated the hallways. There were no signs of murder or anything else to be found yet, until  they went near the elevator. A dead female employee with red hair was found in front of the elevator, covered in blood.
"Oh, shit," Louis said. He examined the body more and found a bullet hole in her arm. "She must have bled out."
Another scream was heard through the hotel, though it sounded like it was farther away.
"Let's go," Zayn said, running towards where the scream was heard with Louis, going further down the hallway.

They reached a door, and it opened, revealing a young man with shaggy brown hair and a leather jacket wielding a gun. He made direct eye contact with Louis. He stared at him for a while, looking menacing and scary.

"Uh, hi?" Louis greeted awkwardly. "Did you kill that woman we found near the elevator?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" The man snickered. "My name is James Diamond, and I am the leader of LA's biggest gang." He walked closer to him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, which was green. "You and your bandmates happened to be our next targets."

"Targets? Why us?" Zayn asked. James chuckled.
"Because of your high status." James began. "See, there's a gang war going on here. Whoever gets the most kills will be able to control LA, and since you are famous and well-known, you are high targets on our list. If we kill you now, me and my gang will become very powerful." He explained.

"How did you know what hotel we were in?" Louis asked, struggling to get away from James's grip.
"We knew this was where your last show was held," James said, "so we searched each and every hotel in the city, until we found you."

"You couldn't hack into the systems or anythkng like that?" Zayn asked, curious. "I thought you were the biggest gang in LA."
"We don't have a hacker in our gang." James answered. "It's just me and 3 other men." He let go of Louis's collar. "We don't have to be the most populated gang in LA to be the biggest. We're simply the most powerful." He loaded his gun, and backed away, pointing it at Louis.

Louis grabbed Zayn and ran back to the hotel room, sweating and panting heavily. They nearly broke the door down trying to get back in.
"Guys, we need to leave," Louis said. "There is a fucking gang trying to get us killed."
The boys hastily packed their things and rushed out of the room, running as fast as they could towards the nearest elevator that didn't have a corpse in front of it. They went down to the first floor, and ran outside towards their tour bus, scrambling in.

"I knew we shouldn't have gotten a hotel instead of sleeping in here," Harry said, sitting on one of the seats.

"Who's driving? Our tour bus driver isn't here right now." Liam asked.
"I will," Louis said, scrambling towards the driver's seat. "Let's go, we don't have much time."

"Where are we even going?" Niall asked, still tired from being woken up in the middle of the night.
"We'll have to leave the city." Louis said. "We will go to San Franscisco, they can't get us there."

"Can't the gang just follow us there? Its still in this state." Harry asked.
"We'll have to deal with them, then." Louis stated seriously, pulling a raw carrot out of his shirt pocket and taking a bite. "Nothing we can't handle."

END OF CHAPTER 1🍧hope u like it its my first fanfic hehe