🌆EPILOGUE🌆

It had been months since the One Direction/Big Time Rush gang war. It was now December, 2012, and Christmas was coming soon. A while back, Harry had gotten a call from Kendall asking if he and the others wanted to meet up in a cafe and explain everything, and Harry accepted.

The boys had gathered around in the cafe, and watched Kendall, Logan, and Carlos walk towards their table, and sat down. They looked slightly sadder than when they last met, but they didn't feel any worse.

"So..." Logan began. "You guys wanna know how the gang war began.. right?" Harry and the others nodded.

"It started back in.. Uhh, around May.." Kendall started. "James had killed the leader of the now second most powerful gang in the city, 5 Seconds of Summer. I think his name was Luke or something? And that caused the gang war. The rules were simple: if James or any other gang leader was killed, the killer would be king of LA, but if any gang got to kill at least 3 people of high status, their leader would rule LA."

"James was very power hungry, I think." Carlos said. "He wanted this so bad. He was desperate for it. We're not quite sure where his lust for power came from, though..."

"He wasn't always like that, though." Logan said. "We've known him since we were kids. He used to be normal....."

Niall sighed. "I wonder what happened."

"I wish we knew." Carlos shook his head. "We can only assume something happened behind closed doors and he never told us."

"Maybe he just wanted to feel special." Zayn said. Logan nodded.

"Maybe.."

~
One Direction and the remaining members of Big Time Rush had finally made peace with eachother. They were now allies, however Big Time Rush wasn't a gang anymore. They were now a boy band. Briana and Harry had been dating for 5 months now, and it seemed they had a great, healthy relationship. They truly loved eachother. So much, in fact, that Harry scored a record deal for Briana so she could release her own music under her stage name, BR1ANA. She released a self titled solo album in a pop-rock genre, and it was successful, especially since Harry featured on two tracks. Briana and Harry also lived together now, and all was well.

One Direction resumed their tour 2 months after the incident, and tickets sold out within 10 minutes. The concerts were a success, and Briana even got on stage at some point abd kissed Harry, and the audience cheered. They loved them together. On the occasion some rabid fans would send hate Tweets towards Briana because they were thirsty for Harry and automatically hated her for it, but nothing horrible came of it.

One Direction finally had a normal boy band life again.

💗END💗