🐑chapter 9

Once again, the One Direction tour bus was driving all across the country, and somehow ending up in another one along the way. Briana and the boys were now in Scotland, and they were already exhausted of having to drive across countries, go to hotels, and almost get killed, then repeat, over and over until one of them ends up dead. Despite this, they had booked a hotel anyways, and even booked a flight to flee the continent once again. The bus drove up to the hotel, and everyone exited.

"I'm so bloody sick of hotels at this rate," Niall said, walking towards the entrance. He was walking next to Zayn, while Harry and Briana walked together, and Liam and Louis walked alongside them as well.

"Me too." Harry said. "Hopefully this is our last one for now." They all checked into the hotel, and looked at the clock. It was 6:36 pm, so they stayed awake for a bit longer.

"So.. Since you're a fan, Briana.." Louis began. "How'd you discover us?"

"I was already into boy bands at the time, though I was just a casual listener back then." Briana started. "I liked The Jonas Brothers, New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys.. All those guys. One day, I was on the internet, and I saw a post online saying how good you guys were. This was back in 2010."

The boys listened carefully. "I watched you guys perform, and I was amazed... I listened to every song available, bought a ton of merch, bought your songs and played them on my phone..." Briana pulled an old, slightly ripped One Direction shirt out of her bag. "I still have this. It's my first 1D merch I bought. You guys brought me alot of happiness after my dad died and my only friend left me." Briana purposefully left out why her friend left, which was because she made fun of the band too much.
"I'm glad we could give you that much comfort with our music, Briana," Harry said, patting her on the back. "It means alot. I'm grateful you helped me not get killed as well."

"You're welcome." Briana spoke, blushing slightly.

"So, I'm curious now.." Niall began. "Which of our songs is your favorite?"

Briana thought. "Hmm.. I like One Thing. That may be my favorite, along with Rock Me and Last First Kiss." She twirled a bit of her hair as she spoke.

~ time skip~

It was one in the morning now, and Liam had woken up in a cold sweat, panting heavily. He sat up straight, sweat pouring down his half naked (not like that pervs! He has pants) body. He glanced at the nearby clock, sighed in annoyance, and got out of bed. He pulled a cherry red t-shirt onto his torso and went to get a glass of water from the hotel room's kitchen. He downed the glass, and set it down, walking back to his bed.
Whenever he had times like this, he'd usually go on a walk until he felt normal enough to go back to bed, so he did just that. He pulled on some socks and black Converse and walked out of the hotel room, exploring the hallways. Suddenly, a door opened, and a hand reached out and grabbed Liam's shoulder. He jumped slightly, managing to escape the hands grip.

"What the hell?!" He muttered. A figure walked out of the dark room, revealing himself to be James from Big Time Rush.
"Did you miss me?" James chuckled, pulling out a knife. "I didn't, i mean, I had to follow you guys all the way to this hotel. I heard all your bullshit."

"Followed..?" Liam asked, sweating harder than before. His eyes twinkled with fear.

"I snuck in the back of your tour bus, dumbass!" James said, laughing. "That's how I found you this time! But don't worry -- the other boys aren't here, I have them on my phone. It's just you and me." James walked towards Liam, raising his knife up to stab him and Liam walked backwards. He didn't have a weapon on hand. He never thought to bring one to the damn hallway.

"Liam Payne?!" A voice yelled from across the hallway. Liam and James turned to where the voice came from. A young man walked towards them. He had short, dark brown slightly curly hair. It was.. Nick Jonas!

"Nick Jonas?!" Liam gasped.

"Sweet, another target." James snickered, walking towards Nick. "You're pretty high status too, Nick. Killing you would grant me immense power in LA."

"I've heard of you." Nick spoke. "You've been stalking and attempting to kill One Direction for at least a week now."

"Aww, did you hear it on the news or did the boys call you for help?" James teased, hitting Nick in the crotch with his knee. Nick grabbed James abd thre w him to the ground.

"Run, Liam!" Nick shouted. Liam ran towards the hotel room immediately, shutting and locking the door. James didn't notice, and continued fighting Nick.
James got up after Nick threw him and cut Nick's shirt open, a small streak of blood dripping from his chest. Nick elbowed him in the nose, and ran towards the nearest elevator. James grabbed his arm, and spun him around, pinning him to the elevator doors. Nick breathed heavily as he looked into James's hazel eyes.

"Goodbye, Nick Jonas." James whispered. "The only Jonas Brother anybody cared about, too. What a tragedy!" James shoved the knife right into Nick's chest, and he fell to his knees, blood pouring from his wound.

"Mother..fucker..." Nick gasped. He held his chest wound, but he couldn't make it. He collapsed onto the ground, his breathing slowing until he breathed no more. James looked down at Nick Jonas's newly deceased body, proud of his hard work.

"The boys will love to hear this," James chuckled. "Though it's not enough." He pulled out his phone and started messaging the other Big Time Rush members, laughing to himself as he walked back into his hotel room, filled with pride and glee.

~~
"It appears that Nick Jonas, lead singer of famous boy band, The Jonas Brothers, was found stabbed and killed outside an elevator in the Jurys Inn Glasgow Hotel." A news reporter read off her script. Briana sat up, gasping with fright and heartbreak in her eyes.

"This can't be real." Briana choked, her dark chocolate orbs leaking with tears. "This.. Cant.. Be real...."

"Briana, it's okay," Harry said, holding her close to comfort her. "It's okay, it's okay.."

"Who did this?! Who killed him?!" Briana yelled, escaping from Harry's embrace. She stood up from the bed, now filled with bloodlust and rage. Her brain finally connected the dots.

"JAMES BIG TIME RUSH, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!!!!!"

😭end of chapter 9 .. Im sorry Jonas brothers fandom💔💔i love them too it was hard to do this...