😈CHAPTER 10

After aggressively getting dressed and grabbing her weapons in a bag, Briana rushed out of the hotel room, not listening to anyone's words as they tried to convince her not to go. Briana couldn't take it. First the kidnapping of Harry Styles, then his attempted murder, and now Nick Jonas's tragic, unexpected death. He didn't even have anything to do with this situation. James just killed him for the hell of it. Just for the thrill, and the sheer feeling of power he'd get after ending a public figure's life. Briana was enraged. She wasn't as big of a Jonas Brothers fan as she was with One Direction, but she loved them nonetheless. She marched into the elevator, a sinister, angry glare on her face. She stood next to a grandma, who looked mildly concerned.

"Young lady? What's the matter?" The grandma asked politely. Briana looked at her, tears forming in her chocolate orbs.
"I...can't talk about it..." Briana struggled to speak.

"It's okay. I am but a stranger, after all." The grandma said. "Things will get better, dearie. I hope you know that."

Briana looked away and nodded. The grandma was so nice to her.. She didn't even know what she was going through, but she sensed her anger.. Her sadness.. She made a mental note to adopt the lady as her own grandmother next time she met her. The elevator stopped at the first floor, and Briana rushed out of the hotel immediately. She needed to find James, and perhaps the rest of Big Time Rush, and fucking destroy them once and for all.

~

"She's not answering her phone." Zayn said, worried. Briana had been gone for five hours now, and she hasn't responded to any messages the boys have sent her. They were beginning to fear for her safety.

"Where could she have gone?" Niall asked. "She did say she was gonna look for James.."

"I don't think she's safe." Harry spoke. "If she's left alone with James, a murderer and gang leader, she could be in trouble. We need to find her."

"We have no idea where she is, Harry!" Louis said. "She could be anywhere. She could even be in a different bloody country by now."

"Doesn't matter." Harry disagreed. "No matter how far she is from us, we have to make sure she's safe. Call her again, guys, and if she doesn't answer, we search for her."

Suddenly, Harry got a call on his phone. He picked it up, though it was an unknown number once again.

"Hi bestie~" James's voice sounded out from the phone. The boys gasped in unison. "I found your girlfriend, by the way. She kept screaming at me about how I killed Nick Jonas, though how could she know?" He chuckled. Liam furrowed his eyebrows in anger and disgust. He told everyone about the experience with Nick and James that happened the night before, which is how they found out it must've been James who killed him. Plus it was obvious anyways.
"Where are you keeping her?" Harry scolded. "And she's not my girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend," James mocked. "Anyway, she's in a forest with me. But I won't tell you which one, just to be silly!" James laughed again. "If you don't come here by tomorrow, she dies. Have fun!" James hung up the phone so fast, his voice cut off at the end. Harry threw his phone onto the bed, seething.

"I told you we have to look for her." Harry growled. "Pack your bags again. We're looking for Briana." Liam got up, and put his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Harry, I'm sorry." He said, sadness in his eyes. "If I hadn't ran when Nick told me to... He'd still be alive, and Briana wouldn't be with James right now. I'm so sorry." Him and Harry hugged, then pulled away.

"It's never your fault, Liam." Harry said. "It's always James."

~

After three hours, the One Direction tour bus had driven into a deep, dark forest. It was quite creepy, but also oddly beautiful. It had started to rain slightly, so it was even darker than it'd normally be. Finally, Zayn looked out the window, and saw what appeared to be some rope on the ground.