Ch:25...

(He too slept unknowingly recalling those cute innocent and pure love filled memories...)

Let's begin...

Little did sans know that the things weren't going to be the way he was thinking...

Finally sans reached mumbai... He was trying to contact his friend whom he had assigned the work of finding ragini... He checked in into the hotel he was gonna stay... Still he wasn't able to contact his friend... Finally he decided to go out by himself and try out his luck in finding rag by himself...

Firstly he went to he boarding school where rag had studied... Ye got it's address from uttu as she too had studied in the same school... But all what he got after reaching there and enquiring was disappointment... As no one knew much about rag... All the answered was she one the most bright student of their school and was loved by everyone... He left from the school and decided to enquire in the surrounding... But there's too he got the same response that rag was a kind hearted girl and how they miss her now...

He didn't even realise that he had spent almost 6-7 hr searching for rag or any clue related to her... He was now tired and sat down on a bench in a garden... That is when his phone rang... Seeing the caller he picked up the call hastily...

Sans: hello... Kuch pata chala...

Caller: come to ur hotel room soon...

Sans leftover for his hotel... The caller was waiting for him in the lobby... Both entered his room...

Sans: kuch bologe kya pata chala hai... Kuch pata chala hai bhi ya nahi tumhe...?

The caller was the same guy whom sans has appointed to search for rag...

Caller: (opened his laptop and played a video firstly it displayed her pic and the thing related to her)name: ragini... Father's name surname pata nahi... Mother's name bhi pata nahi... Family mai ketne log hai woh bhi pata nahi... Bass dada dadi ke letter aaya karte the woh bhi baadmai aane band ho gaye... Yaha woh 1st Std se padh rahi thi... Jaise he 12th pura hua woh kolkata gayi thi... Uske baad uske kuch khabar nahi hai... Bass sabse bright student thi woh bhi sab fields mai etna he pata hai...
(Looking at sans) pakka tum isse rag ke baat kar rahe ho... Kyuki ye rag or tumne jo describ ke woh rag dono mai bohot jada difference hai sans...

Sans was now stunned knowing about rag... The rag he knew since last 6 months and the rag about whom his friend had gathered info have no match...

Sans: nahi mere ankhe dhoka nahi kha sakte yaar... Or rag ko lekar toh bilkul nahi... Woh pakka rag he thi... Or ye bhi rag he hai bass abhi usse dhund ke usse sab clear karna hai...

Caller: par uski kuch khabar he nahi lag rahi sans... Mere hisab se tumhe wapas kolkata jana chahiye... Shyad woh wahi kahi ho... Or rahi baat yaha ke toh uske liye maine toh hu he...

Sans: ha yaar shayad tu thike kehe raha hai... Kya pata woh wapas kolkata chali gayi ho or wahi kahi ho... Mai abhi nikalta hu... Par tu muze kuch bhi pata chale rag ke baremai toh turant call kar de... Bina time ke baremai soche...

Sans hurriedly reached the airport... N in hurry he dashed with the security guard at the airport and his phone fell down...

Sans: Sorry... Sorry sir...

Guard: it's ok I understand... (picked up sans's phone to return him back but was stunned seeing the pic in his phone) ye photo... Kya aap inhe dhund rahe hai...?

Sans: kya aap inhe jante ho...

Guard: janta toh nahi hu but subha he inse mulakat hue thi... Bohot he pyaari bachi hai... Uske chehre pe hasi toh thi par ankho mai gaam dikh raha tha... Lag raha tha mano bass yaha se jaldi se jaldi durr jana chaha rahi ho...