Ch:3...

(Sans decided to visit badi in morning)...

Let's begin...

Here rag settled down in the train... As the train started moving rag went into the fb of her life...

Flashback...

(Little rag was just 5yrs old back then when her father had sent her to the hostel... She used to feel so lonely... One fine day a man and woman of her father's and mother's age came and started talking to her... Little rag was craving for love and care which she got from them... After talking to her and asking her if she wants to come with them they took her with them to their home... That man and woman were Raghuveer and renuka Ragini started calling them aai baba... Being rich and one of the board members of the school they didn't let shekhar know about rag shifting to there house... There rag also meet druv whom she started calling dada... Druv was renu and raghu's elder son... She bonded so well with him in just short span of time... She got back her smile since then... DD was her shield... He loved her over everything... This is what rag always dreamt of n finally she was there with her happy family...

Days kept on passing... shek not even once came to meet rag... Neither did rag ever miss him...

One fine day Ragini found out her janki maa and her aai's pick in a dairy... She was shocked reading something... She had no idea how should she react... She was 15yrs old by then... She came down stood infront of her aai baba and forwarded the dairy... Ragu n renu were shocked to react as they thought this is not the right age for Ragini to know the truth... They feared that she would go leaving them... They were fight with their turmoil that they heard rag's voice)...

Rag: aai mala khara ky ahe te aikayacha ahe(I want to know the truth)...

Renu: ragu bacha bagh aaik maza(ragu bacha mere baat suno)... Tumhare age nahi hue hai abhi ye sab janne ke...

(But she was cut by rag in between)...

Rag: plz aai batao sach kya hai... Plz...

(She started crying infront of raghu n renu... Joining her hands she requested them to tell her the truth... Raghu n renu couldn't see their child breaking down... Raghu squeezed renu's hand conveying her that it's the time to let rag know the truth... Renu looked at his assuring eyes one last time which were telling her thay nothing would go wrong... Renu held rag and made her sit besides her n started telling her the truth)...

Flashback within flashback...

(Mai or Janaki Bachpan se ek sath badhe... Ham dono bohot ache friends the yu kaho ek dusre ke behene the... Same school same college sab same... Jab ham clg mai gaye toh being teen ham dono ko pyaar ho gaya... Muze tumhare baba se or janu ko Rohit naam ka ek ladka tha usse... Par jaise he clg khatam hua or hamare shadi ke baate hone lagi mai ek bold ladki thi maine mere ma papa ko raghu ke baremai bata diya or woh bhi maan gaye... Par janu ek bohot jada introvert ladki thi... Woh Rohit ke baremai nahi bata paye usse wajase uske shadi uske ma papa ne shekhar ke sath kar de... Uske baad haam dono ka kuch contact nahi raha... Mai or raghu Moscow chale gaye apna business badhane or uske baad toh janu ke kuch khabar nahi mile)...

(Ek din achanak se jab ham kolkata aaye hue the muze janki mili woh ek garden mai baithe hue thi bohot jada tuti hue dikh rahi thi... Tab woh 9 months pregnant thi with twins... Or mai bhi tab 9 months pregnant thi... Or DD uss time 3yrs ka ho chuka tha... Mai usse milke bohot jada khush hui thi... Par uske chehre par khushi ke sath muze gam bhi dikha... Maine usse bitha ke usse pucha kya baat hai toh woh rone lag gayi... Maine dd ko driver ke sath car mai wait karne ko kaha or janu ke sath baithe... usko Shant kiya... Shant hone ke baad woh batane lagi)...

Janu: Renu tere baat sahi ho gayi renu... Tabhi muze apne liye stand lena chahiye tha tab stand lete toh shyad mai or Rohit abhi ek happy family hote... But mere baat kismat... Ma papa ne jisse hamare shadi karvayi usse hame pure dil se apnaya tha par woh toh ek dhoke baaj nikla renu... Idk mai kya karu renu... I'm just so done...

(She started crying again)...

Renu: janu aise kya kar rahi hai shant ho ja or sab baat bata muze... Sab matlab sab samjhi...

Janu: renu woh sh woh toh ek dhokebaazz nikla... Shadi ke 1 month baad se woh roj sharab pike ghar aane laga... Ek din usne bohot jada pe rakhi thi usne mere samne uska kise or ke sath Illegitimate affair chalu hai... Usne sab bol diya ke woh kise uske pyaar ko aaj bhi Miss karta hai...
Mai woh sab sunke pura tut gayi thi... Aagle din maine usse uske ma pita ke samne confront kiya... He confessed his mistake and asked sorry... And me being idot believed him... It was ok till 1st yr but in 2nd yr everything started falling apart... It was all because of her... His love... I was shocked seeing her...

(She paused after this)...

Renu: kon thi woh janu?... Uska naam kya tha... Bol janu...

Janu: sharmistha...

(Renu was shocked)...

Renu: the same mis woh was always jealous of uh kyuki tu haar baat mai usse better thi... Woh mis jisne tuze marna chaha tujse better banne ke liye...

Janu: ha wahi mis... I came to know about her from badi people... They used to say she had left the badi a day before my and sh marriage... She had returned to badi with her mom... She seemed to be 3 months pregnant... From then I could again see change in sh... After her childs birth sh was happy... He used to keep staring her with painful eyes... I thought may be because he still loves her... I had lost hope to make him love me... I didn't wanted to leave with him anymore... But god gave me this child... I don't want this child to live a fatherless life... Iske aate he muze sh mai thoda concern dikh raha hai mere liye but mere pregnancy mai complications hai... I feel like ye child gaya tho sh bhi wapas mujse mu mod lega... Idk mai kya karu...

(Maine uske badi mushkil se shant kiya or Tabhi achanak ham dono ko pain hone laga... Labour pain... Maine turant drive ko call kiya n hospital gaye)...

(Ham dono ko same ward mai rakha gaya tha... Diver ne raghu ko call karke mere baremai bataya toh woh doda doda hospital pohocha... But janu ke liye koi nahi aaya kyuki unko uski khabar he nahi thi)...

(Finally we delivered... It was 1st Jan... I still remember that day most happy yet painful day)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope so uh enjoying the story... Sorry I couldn't stop myself from posting this part... But this is the last updated for now... Next update will surely be on coming sat/sun... Plz excuse for the mistakes... No proof reading... There is more coming that would be disclosed ahead... I guess uh would have guessed what might happen...😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mercury...