Ch:4...

(Finally we delivered... It was 1st Jan... I still remember that day most happy yet painful day)...

Let's begin...

(Uss din I toh could give birth toh my twins one was ur elder sis by 1 min and other was uh... But janu lost her baby...I was devastated knowing about her... I told Raghu everything about janu... Raghu always considered janu as his sis... He too was devastated... We talked for a while and decided something... We went to janu... She was equal to just a body lying on a bed... I shook her and somehow made her to take out her sorrow... And finally we handed her our 2nd baby that was you... Firstly she looked confused... But as we told her our decision She wasn't ready to accept it par ham done ke samjhane ke baad woh samjh gayi n took you and thanked us many times and promised us to take the best care of you... She had also promised to tell you about me and raghu when you would grow up... We asked her not to tell about you not being her children but mine to any of her family members... As I thought they would not treat you well)...

(Finally her family arrived... Uske saas sasur toh khush the par sh ke chehre par woh khushi nahi dikhi jo ek baap ko hone chahiye... But I let it go as I thought he might be worried for Janu's health)...

(For 2 yrs I enjoyed your childhood inspite of you being with janu as we everyday used to meet at a park near janu's house... But when uh turned 3 your elder sis who was with us got sick... Usko hame Moscow leke jana pada uske treatment ke liye... Waha jake hame pata chala ke uske health bohot jada weak hai she won't be able to live for long... We were shocked but also helpless... We again lost contact with janki after then... We also missed you... We used to cry everyday remembering you... We were at Moscow for 2 yrs... When your sis turned 5 we put her into school... But as dr had told us lost her... We were actually dying everyday remembering you and your sis... We were only alive for DD... Finally we decided to come back... As DD was also getting sick due to his sister's death)...

(As soon as we returned back I decided to talk to janu and take you back... But as soon as I reached her house I got to know she is no more... Uski saas ne muze ek Letter thamaya or bole ye janu tere liye chork ke gayi hai... I wanted to take uh back with me but after talking to her saas I understood how dear are you to them the one hope for whom they are living... I wasn't daring enough to snatch something dear from a old couple so I left the place)...

(I reached home n realised janu's letter is still in my hand... I started reading the letter)...

Janaki's Letter...

Dear renu,

Tu ye Letter padh rahi hai matlab mai tujse bohot dur ja chuki hu... Etna dur ke abb ham kabhi nahi milenge...

Mujse Abhi or bardasht nahi ho raha renu... Mai aise life nahi chahate thi... I'm dying everyday...

Tu galat thi renu... Life mai 1st time tu galat thi... Sh ek bohot jada gira hua insan nikla... Usko na mere parva hai na mere beti ke... Usko toh bass uske khoye hye pyaar ke parva hai...

Aaj mere sath bohot bada dhoka hua hai... Muze aaj sh ke unn dukh bhari nigaho ke piche ka raj pata chala hai... Aaj maine sh or mis ke baate suni... Swara mis or sh ke beti hai renu... He has cheated me... Or wahi hai jo mis ko badi leke aaya tha jab woh pregnant thi...

Etne bade dhoke ke sath I can't live anymore renu... Plz apne bachi ko leke jana iss ghar se... Warna muze daar hai ke shekhar usse dusre Janki na bana de... Woh usse bilkul bhi pyaar nahi karta... Ulta usse bass ek bojh samjhata hai... Mere saas sasur usse pyaar toh karte hai par muze unpe bhi bharosa nahi hai ke woh usse uski jindagi jine denge... Plz tu leke ja usse yaha se...