Ch:36...

And looked in the direction uttu and the other person went...

Raj went in his room and banged his hand onto the wall in anger...

Uttu followed him... Calling for him... And halted in the door looking his at anger...

With a lot of courage she called him out...

Uttu: raj... Meri baat toh sunno(hear me out)... Just once before you decide to come to any conclusion... Plz raj...

Raj: (turned around in anger facing her)... Kya sunnu ha (what should I listen to)... You just don't understand you know... You are just being selfish uttara maheshwari... You just want your happiness... Why can't you see that my sister won't be ok with this... My baby isn't ready yet to face those back stabbers... No matter what other's are saying or what she is portraying but hear me out... She is not happy with this... Why can't you get this god damn it... She has done so much for you but look at you... Not even caring for her a bit...

(Coming dangerously closer to her and holding her from her neck making her face him)...

Hear me out Miss Uttara Maheshwari... I won't forgive you ever if you end up wronging my baby you know... And muze tumhe ye explain karne ke jarurat nahi hai ke mai abhi bachi ke lite liye kiss hadd tak jaa sakta hu (and I don't really have to remind you to what extent would I go to protect my baby sister)...
Uspe ek aach tak aayi toh ye Raj puri duniya jalane se piche nahi hatega (one scratch on her and this raj won't think twice before setting this world on fire for her)...

Uttu was trembling seeing him all angry...

But she hugged him inspite of everything and started crying in his arms requesting him to calm down...

Uttu: Raj... Plz hear me out plz... It's ok if you really think I'm wrong in here... But plz here me out once... And if you still think I'm being selfish after that as well then I promise I'll not even tell my family about me getting married forget about inviting them here... Just here me out...

Raj: (still holding her through neck but not hugging her back) (finally pulled her away, he was still angry... Trying to control his anger... He distanced himself from her and sat down on bed in being all impatient and agitated)... Bolo (speak up)... What is it that you have to say...

Uttu: (stood infront of him and sat down on her knees infront of him holding his hands and started speaking)... Ik Raj tumhe mai galat lag rahi hu filal (ik Raj you think I'm wrong right now)... But that's not it... I care for ragu just like you do... Though I can't promise you to match the level of love you have for her but that doesn't mean I don't love her bub... Infact I'm doing this just for her... Think about it... Don't you want our baby to move on in life, see her being happy, see her getting married... And do you think she can move on without getting a clarity... I know everyone of my family member has wronged her... But this is necessary Raj... I want her to face them and realise what is it that she is actually feeling... Ik her feelings for sanskar bhai aren't hidden from you... She didn't tell me neither anyone else about it but ik she wouldn't have hidden it from you... It's visible Raj that she had something for him... But now all we have to do is make her realise what is she feeling for him... Help her realise her true feelings no matter what they are... And calling only bhai out for wedding is no good plan coz that's gonna make her doubt things... Plz Raj let's do this for her... Do you still think I'm yet wrong for calling them...?

Raj: (has now calmed down after hearing uttu out, but still not was able to settle with this fact of making rag uncomfortable just to make her realise things) you aren't wrong uttara but I can't still settle with the fact of making my baby go through things... But remember it one slightest scratch and...

Uttu: (didn't let him complete instead spoke on his behalf)... And I'll make them leave that right moment and I promise you I'll make them leave so far from her life that they would never be able to see even the glimpse of her... I promise Raj...

Raj: (looking at her)... One scratch Uttara better remember what you are just promising me...

Uttu nodded in yes and hugged him through waist... So did he hug her this time... Both were silent finding peace in eachother's presence...

That's when someone bragged in and startled them...

It was our lovely ragu...

Rag: (seeing the scene infront of her, and closing her eyes and trynna tease them out)... Oh... Sorry sorry... Maine kuch nahi dekha I promise... Aap continue karo (I didn't see a thing you can continue)... I'll come back letter... Just make sure you hide your marks better and not embarrass yourself bhai and TO BE BHABHI...

Raj came from behind and held her ear...

Raj: acha bachu... Ho gayi Teri masti... Bata abhi kya kaam hai(are you done playing around, now tell me what work brought you here)...

Rag: ouch bhai kaan chodi dukh raha hai (leave my ear it's hurting)... (Trying to tease them)... Mai toh yaha aapko dekhne aayi thi ke kahi aapne uttu di ko kha toh nahi liya apne angry lion wale Mood mai but yaha toh koi aur he mood chal raha hai (I had come to check up on you two to check your moods but here there's some other mood that you two are in sorry for intruding you know)...

Raj: bass bass bohot bol liya... Kuch mood nahi chal raha hai yaha... Kaam bata...

Rag: kuch nahi maa bula rahi hai niche sabko... Wedding card designer aaya hai... Toh aap dono na niche aa jao... Aur ha agli baar na doors band kar lena... Muj jaise masum par kitna bura asar padega warna aise sab chijo ka... (Dramatically looking up and touching her ears) Bappa Bappa... Sorry... Apni masum bachi ko bacha lena iss jalim duniya se... And ran down before Raj could catch her back...

(He smiled at her antics and looked at uttu and signed her)... Chale... ? (Let's go)...

And everyone was now back in hall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delay...

No proof reading done so plz bear with the typos plz...

Tysm for bearing with me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mercury...