Ch:6...

(Here mf was shocked with uttu and suj's outburst and there sans reach badi)...

Let's begin...

(As soon as sans entered badi he started feeling restless... He was feeling uneasy... He just wanted to run to rag hug her and just didn't wanted to let her go away from him... He just ran and stood infront of Gadodiya house... Fear surrounded his heart as soon as he saw rag's dada dadi sitting in the hall all lost and depressed... He ran inside and started looking for rag calling her name loudly... His voice brought back dadi dada to earth and also sh mis and swa too came to the hall listening his shout... He was getting more and more restless as he didn't get any response from anyone)...

(Sh was shocked seeing sans restlessness... What was more shocking for him was the reason for his restlessness was rag and not his lovely daughter swa... He thought sans was in love with swa but no he had nothing for her... This was all conveyed by his current behaviour...
He came out from his thoughts as sans shook him)...

Sans: uncle rag kaha hai...?(seeing sh not reacting he again spoke) boleye uncle rag kaha hai... Woh thik toh hai na...? Speak up yaar uncle...

Sh: chali gayi...

(This is all what sh could say)...

Sans: kya matlab... Aise kaise chali gayi... Kaha gayi hai woh...

(He looked at everyone's face... Sh had no emotion on his face, mis was no different she too had no emotions on her face for rag but was worried for swa little did she know swa had started liking sans and seeing his worry for rag she feared swa reaction(little did she know that he wasn't swa's love but infatuation), dadi dada were looking all sad and worried for their granddaughter and swa just standing numb she couldn't make out why was sans worried for rag so much... It was enough for sans... He just shouted taking out all his frustration... He was so loud that everyone flinched hearing him)...

Sans: just open ur mouth and speak up damm it... (He went to swa and shook her) tum toh kuch bolo swara... (At the same moment his eyes fell on the letter swa was holding) ye letter... Kiska letter hai ye swa... Kya hai iss letter mai... Bolo swa (with this he took the letter from her hand)

(As he took the letter swa spoke up)...

Swa: rag ka Letter hai woh...

(Listening rag's name sans heart beat grew faster... He opened the letter and started reading)...

Ragini's letter:

Dear my so called family...

So called because I never did considered you my family and I guess uh know the reason very well...

Anyways without wasting your time... I just want you to know that I'm leaving... Forever... I'm never gonna come back to uh ever... Aap sabhi log mere liye maaine nahi rakhte... Mai aaye mere marji se thi naki apne bulaya issliye or issliye ja bhi apne marji se rahi hu...

Muze yakin hai aap loge ye nahi karoge fir bhi bata du ke muze dhundne ke koshish bilkul bhi maat karna... Warna woh aapke liye acha nahi hoga...

Ragini...

End of rag's letter...

(Sans was numb reading the letter... He couldn't believe rag has left... His best friend... He haven't realised yet that it's not just friendship but love)...

Sans: nahi ye nahi ho sakta... She just can't go just like that... Nahi ja sakte woh aise muze chodke nahi... (Shouted) NAHI...

(Everyone was shocked with his reaction... Specially swa)...