Ch:2...

(Ragini started leaving the mm)...

Let's begin...

(As Ragini was living the mansion she was stopped by laksh's shout asking her to stop)...

Lak: Ruko Ragini... Tum aise baate adhuri chodke nahi ja sakte... Tumne kaha uh don't love me...

(He was cut half way by Ragini)...

Rag: nope mr laksh Maheshwari I said I hate uh...

(Laksh paused for a moment thinking is she the same girl whom I had thought was behenji and an introvert kind... he was brought back to earth by Ragini's voice which sounded more like shout depicting her anger and irritation)...

Rag: speak up damm it... Or if uh done plz let me know so that I can leave as soon as possible... Ghutan ho rahi hai muze iss ghar mai...

(Back to earth laksh spoke further)...

Lak: Ragini... If uh don't love... sorry... If uh hate me toh tumne mujse shadi kyu ke?... Ham sab ke pith piche etne games kyu khele?... Kyu aaj apna gunaha kabul kiye?... Why Ragini?... Why?...

Rag: Mai tumhare sawalo ka javab dena jaruri nahi samajhte... Or na mai tumhe koi safai dene ke liye majboor ho... Fir bhi tumhe janna he hai toh I can't help it... Khud dhund lena sare sawalo ke javab... Or ha mere gusse ko pyaar tumne samjha... shadi maine tumse nahi tumne mujse ke thi... And rahi baat confession ke toh maine woh sab confess kiya kyuki I just wanted to leave this house... Abhi woh confession sach tha ya jhuth khud dhund lena... I'm leaving... Good bye...

(Ragini left the mm... Everyone present there was numb to react anything... Sanskar's mind was just replaying everything that ragini said before leaving... He left the hall and walked towards his room... Same with all the Maheshwari family members... Gadodiyas too bid bye and left... The thought Ragini would have gone to badi... They wanted to talk to her so the left mm with swara... Little did they know that their prediction was wrong)...

(Ragini had called her friend in badi and asked her to bring a bag that was lying on her bed which contained all janaki's memories... Now she had reached the railway station... She was gonna board the train but stopped when she heard uttara Calling her name... She turned back and found uttara huffing in front of her)...

Rag: uttu di uttu di relax kyu etna bhag rahi ho... Shant ho jao lo pani piyo...

(Once uttu relaxed she started talking)...

Uttu: ragu... Kaha ja rahi ho tum ha muze inn sab logo ke bich akele chod ke... Plz yaar muze bhi aana hai tere sath... Muze bhi leke chal plz... Plz... Plz... Plz...

Rag: uttu di... Shant ho jao... Or mere baat suno... Mai Mumbai ja rahi hu... Aai baba ke pass... Or tum kahi nahi ja rahi samjhe... Tum bhul rahi ho shyad ke tumhara last exam hone ke liye bass 1 month baki hai... Tum filal apne study pe focus karo... N just crack ur exam... Jaise he tumhara exam ho jaye ye number pe call karke mera number lena... Ik tum yaha nahi rukhna chahate par bass or kuch time ke baat hai fir mai khud aapko yaha rukhne nahi dungi...

Uttu: pakka na... Uh won't forget me right...

Rag: pakka promise di... Abhi aap ghar jayeye or bass apne exam ke prep start kijeye... Or ha kese ko bhi nahi pata chalna chahiye ke mai kaha ja rahi hu...

Uttu: ohk... I'll wait for uh ragu...

(They talk bid bye to each other n finally Ragini gets into the train)...

(Uttu is back in mm... No one noticed her leaving the mansion as they were in their own dilemma... But while returning back suj saw her... But ignored it as she was not ready to face anything more for the day and thought to confront her in morning... Everyone was fast asleep in the mansion except 1 soul... Sanskar... He was busy fighting with his inner turmoil and Ragini's words... He wasn't understanding the reason for her disappointment... Finally coming to the conclusion of meeting her tmrw he tried sleeping... Little did he know that she wasn't in badi... Night passed just like hell for everyone)...

(Gadodiya's case was no different... They were devastated knowing Ragini didn't come to badi... Infact she left the badi with all her mother janaki's belongings... No one was happy)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I don't think so that there is any need of adding pari and adarsh here... Will add them in upcoming parts... N they won't be related to Maheshwari family but I will try to make them related to Ragini)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No proof reading... Plz excuse for any mistake that might have happened...

Last part for the week... Hope uh all are liking the story... I would now post the next part on next sat/sun...

Next part will disclose all about Ragini's life, her real parents and her life at hostel... And a shock awaiy for Maheshwari's and Gadodiya's...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mercury...