Communication

A/N: This one was actually so fun to write. I love writing situations where Em is more confident and Chris is the stumbling mess. I'm also using this as an escape from the school stress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris's POV

"I mean yeah, I've never seen a girl, um you know in the ways I've seen you or touched or been touched by anyone in the ways that you have. I mean I've kissed some people, I promise I'm not a total loser but most of my firsts I wanted to save for you." I can feel my cheeks starting to warm. She shifts in my arms.

She sits up to face me. "Chris, can you take my virginity?" Emma says and my heart skips several beats.

"W-what, do you mean right now?" I say as a stumble to piece words together. Emma takes off her shirt and throws it. Usually, she'd be a nervous wreck right now, but for some reason I'm the one stumbling over words and blushing.

"Emma what are you- Em are you being serious with me right now?" I ask and she just looks at me as she throws her pants to join her shirt.

"I'll let you take off the rest." She looks at me and says that with no hesitation. It's like she's become a totally different person. It's like she's numb.

"Ems, I think we just need to hit the breaks here a bit." I watch as she runs her hand through her hair  and sits on the edge of the bed with her legs spread a bit more than usual. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to take much more of this.

"Come on, Chris, tonight I'm yours, in anyway you want." Her voice was seductive but the sadness in her voice overpowered everything else.

She's obviously still thinking of what those dicks said to her and that video of her. That fucking video, Emma looks so sad and scared and humiliated in it. She's exposed and vulnerable and they don't even care. I wonder if this is why she prefers books over people. It's almost as if they have truly forgotten who they are fucking with. Emma deserves to be treated with every ounce of respect in the world, but I can tell she is hurting right now. Maybe she's even trying to punish herself for letting them do this to her. She's worth so much more than this and I am not going to let her settle for a rushed first time. Even if it's to me I cant let her just give herself up like this.

"Emma, I think its best if we just lie down. I think it would be better if you process what just happened before we do anything else today." I say but her eyes fill with fear as she moves and sits on her knees. My eyes can't help but take her in, the way her body curves, and the way her hair falls, she's beautiful. Maybe it is because I am staring or because I said no but she grabs a pillow and hides herself with it.

"Chris do you think I'm disgusting? Is it because you think I'm pitiful? I promise I'm not as pathetic as I was in that video. Please don't leave me. I can please you, I promise I'll try so hard not to shake." Her voice was small and pained and something in my brain clicked. Before I even knew it I was on top of her, passionately kissing her. Her legs are wrapped around me, her body conforming to mine. My tongue and hers wrestling for dominance, she's never kissed me like this before.

"Chris," she moans as I break our kiss and attack her neck. I can feel myself getting hard as one of my hands moves to her breast. Her back arches a bit. "Why won't you do it with me? I can prove to you I'm worth staying for." She looks at me and my heart breaks. She couldn't possibly think that she needs to have sex with me in order for me to stay by her. It is like she thinks I am giving up on her. I get off her and lay at her side.

"Emma, you don't think that I'm going to abandon you do you? I'm not going to have sex with you right now because I know that this isn't the right time. And I especially won't have sex with you right now because I know that this isn't you, it's your fear talking. But just because I wont do it right now doesn't mean I dont want to rip off your clothes and make you feel good every time I see you. I dont think your pitiful or pathetic and in fact I'm actually having a hard time with self control right now, my brain is still replaying the memory of licking whip cream off you." Her cheeks get even redder as I say that.