Time To Get Wet!

A/N: Hey guys! I missed writing so much! Most of all I missed all of you and your comments! So we are almost at chapter ten which is where I will give you a little surprise about me! I'm really hoping you guys enjoy this story! There is much more drama to come! For all you shippers out there, watch out!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
JACE'S POV

EJ stepped into the room and even though a few people have already started to show up for the party, it was like the entire world disappeared. She has this breathtaking black one piece suit on that makes her look like a model. Her hair sits like fire flowing from her scalp. The setting sun's rays make it glow. I damn well know that every bone in my body is yearning to just run up and kiss her right here and now, but I can't.

Honestly how dare she, how dare she walk into a room with no confidence looking as beautiful as she looks right now. I'm almost mad at her. I wish she could see herself the way I see her, not the way she sees herself because of us.

One thing is missing, my shirt. I guess it was smart of her not to come down wearing it. People probably would have gotten very suspicious but another part of me wishes she did. I wish she just strolled into the pool house with my shirt on top of her swimsuit. I dont know why but the thought of her wearing my clothes makes my heart jump.

I wasn't the only one who noticed her, Steve looked straight up from the journal the second she walked in. That assholeish grin appeared on his face again. I hate how his eyes linger over her like she's his prey. It is disgusting.

"Froggy, I'm so glad you decided to hop on down here. We missed you." Steve said getting up and closing the space between the two of them. She shifted backwards and crossed her arms over her chest.

"There's no need to be so prude Froggy, we've all already seen close to everything that you're trying to hide. At this point you could basically loose the suit." Steve says as he picks up the sleeve of her bathing off her shoulder and pulls it down.

I can see EJ's face flush, she's starting to get nervous. It's killing me having to watch this and not being able to help her. I hate that he gets to touch her like that.

"Yeah I like that idea, it's not like we haven't seen it before Froggy." Adam pipped up from the couch. What a sleaze, he has Jessica drunkenly playing with his hair and he still has the balls to say shit to EJ.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind skinny dipping! That sounds like fun right Ash!" Lily slurs looking at Ash who is half way passed out on the bed already. Of course Lily wants to skinny dip, I wish I could blame the craziness on the alcohol but it's probably something she'd do sober.

For a second I let myself think about skinny dipping with EJ. She is so gorgeous, Jesus Christ.

Wowwww, you're such a creep dude, she's right in front of you in distress and you're fantasizing about her. Nice.

Shut up. I'm not fantasizing, I am just thinking about what would happen in the hypothetical situation that we ended up skinny dipping tonight.

Bro that's literally what fantasizing means dumbass. You're some knight in shining armor.

"We are totally going to do that later." Ash says giggling. "I wonder if Froggy is hiding her slimy skin for a reason. Let me guess Froggy, embarrassed because of how fat you are?" She continued without even opening her eyes. She is piss drunk and can still manage to be so incredibly mean. It's not surprising but it is impressive, she can't turn it off at all. She is just a horrible person. Alcohol usually makes people more amiable, not Ash, she's a bitch through and through.