33

Chapter 33 // Let's end

- JTRK

"Shut it Kim Seokjin! It's 'BABY' not Jisoo!"

To what I said made him stop breathing, he looked at me unbelievably before blinking continuously.

"W-what d-did you said?"

Just when I realized what I have said, I immediately turned around and was about to leave my car when he held my wrist and pulled me back. But this time he put me on his lap.

My face immediately heated up because of our position.

"Say it again, Jisoo. And I will tell everything on you." He softly said before giving me a sweet smile.

I stared at him for some second before I looked away. Clearing ny throat before talking. "I said c-call me b-baby, not Jisoo..."

Jin chuckled before he held my chin to make me look at him. "So you miss me calling you baby huh?" He teased making me hit his chest, earning a groan from him.

"Tease me again and I will punch your--"

I was cut off when he kissed my lips. "Don't be so violent on your baby, Ms. Kim Jisoo." He said making me rolled my eyes.

"Won't you be late on your flight?" I asked.

"I still have 30 minutes left. So, I think I will be able to answer all of your questions. I don't want to leave, knowing that you're frustrated." He said as he gently tucked my hair on behind of my ears.

"W-what? Y-you will answer my questions??"

"Yup, go ahead. Start asking." He said softly before hugging me. In which, I secretly smiled and hugged him back.

"Why weren't you there when I almost got raped?" I asked.

He sighed. "You know, baby. Ever since you received that flower with letter from Sowon, I already knew that she was threatening you. You might hide it from me but none of your secrets remain as secrets for me. I know what you're hiding, baby." Jin said while caressing my hair.

"What?! You knew?!"

"Yes, baby. That's why I asked your friends and my friends to help me investigating on Sowon. And the time you almost got raped I am not there because after we sent my teammates on the hospital, I went to the mental hospital where Sowon came from. I found out that she just recovered. But not fully covered. That's why I thanked Jeonghan a lot for being there for you always when I am not by your side." Jin kissed the top of my head.

"I know, I felt bad and useless boyfriend, I felt guilty for not being there on your side whenever you got hurt. I was busy investigating Sowon so she will stop bothering you. And you know what because of Sowon's illness, she asked her dad to ruined our company as a threat to me if I still continue on dating you. That's why I have to go on our company and help mom on managing it since I am the heir and next CEO of it. I was really mad that time especially when I found out you have been brought to the hospital because of her again."

"But you didn't came to visit me..." I said in my low voice.

"You're wrong, I was always there without noticing everyone. I'm sorry but I have to be careful that time. Sowon was there with her mens, if they saw me going to you they might made another problem. I know you're already tired of her shits especially when your family got involved. It made me even more mad that I have to leave Korea and go to US with your brother to fix the wrong accusations to your parents."