8

Chapter 8 // Here comes the bitch

- JTRK

"Yah, unnie." I was startled when Rosé quietly sat down and pushed herself to me like she was hiding on someone.

"Mworago?"

"Let's keep this as a secret first, huh? I am not sure but I think I heard Jennie unnie and the President talking about the announcement for laters meeting." She giggled, covering  her mouth with the ice cream she was holding.

My brows furrowed to what she said, I moved away a little from her since the bench was too big and she keep pushing herself to me. "Oh yeah?" I asked and she nodded like a kid. "Then, what is it?"

"I am not sure but I heard something Belle?" She said while looking up, the spoon was stuck between her lips since she looks like she was thinking.

"Huh? Are you dreaming or what? Belle is disney princess right? And what? She'll go visit here with the beast?" I rolled my eyes making her laughed. She almost dropped her ice cream because she can't stop laughing while pointing at me like I said something wrong.

Weird.

"Gosh, unnie! You really deserved an slow award on our graduation." She laughed again. I just shook my head and just took out my phone. "What I mean is, what if they are planning to held an event for a contest of beautiful ladies for the position of Campus Belle." Rosé peeped on my face while she said that.

"And so?"

"Nothing, I just got excited. You know in my four years here, this would be the first time our University will having a Campus Belle and Hunk." She shrugged.

"You're a SC officer, Rosé. What are you doing here and you're supposedly not allowed to tell me that."

"Oh geez, unnie. That's why I told you to keep it as a secret. Plus, only The President and The Secretary are the ones who knows about it. So eventually, me and the Vice President are clueless for now. But I am sure they will tell it to us later." She explained while finishing all of her ice cream.

I am here in the middle of the different buildings, this is were the bench and tables beside the trees can be found. Others use this as a resting place and the others use this as a relaxing study area. Our University might look weird but they are all connected to each other like forming a circle and the middle is this place. The Law Building, Med Building, Architecture Building, Tourism Building, Engineering Building, BAM Building and many more. In each building they have their own canteen or cafeteria but my girls always chose to eat on our building since it's bigger and the food they serve was many and good.

"Oh god! The news said the snow will come on Sunday but why now-- aaaccckk!! Burr, it's cold! Unnie, I need to go and get my coat. See you later, bye!" Rosé waved her hands before hurriedly running away.

I forgot to tell you guys that this is open since it can be found in the middle of the connected buildings. The snow is falling directly to us because it's open. And yeah, the news said winter is not yet to come this weekdays and now look how I can see my breath again. Aigoo.

There's no reason staying there anymore. So, I just go to my locker and took my sweater. I am too lazy to bring a thick coat here that's why this is the only thing I got here. Hope, I will survive in the cold till the meeting ends.