Chapter 11

As soon as I open my bedroom door, I found him sitting in my bed and looking through my diary. "Hey! What are you doing just sitting there? And what the hell are you doing in my room?!?"

I quickly grabbed the diary out of his hands and shove it on one of my drawers.

"I told you to practice didn't I? Why aren't you practicing?" I asked him with my hands on my hips.

"I already know the steps so don't worry about it. Just worry about your lame routine." He said as he playfully lie on my bed.

"Lame? Routine? You think this is just some lame aerobics or something? It's called chereography and I worked extremely hard just to make it perfect. Now, go and do the steps. I don't want my dance solo to be ruined by some amateur."

"Not my problem."

"Ugh, just get out of my room will you?" I told him but he didn't budge so I shouted for him to get out and pushed him down the bed causing him to land on the floor.

"If you aren't going to follow what I say anyway, I shouldn't have agreed on making you join."

"But you did. And why is that?" He smirked as he stood up and I glared at him.

"Look, I know you hate me and all but can't we just forget about the bad start and be friends?"

"Sorry, not interested. If you're looking for a friend to talk to, you might want to buy some on ebay, considering there is such a thing, cause I honestly have no intention of being friends with someone like you." I fired at him as I went out of the room.

"Why? Afraid that you might fall in love with me?" L.Joe teased as he followed behind me.

"Uh please. Like I would fall for you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just do the steps already!" I said in annoyance as I grab one of the pillows in the couch and threw it at him.

"I already know it." He told me as he blocked the pillow with his hand.

"Then what's the point of you asking me to teach you?"

"I just wanted to hang around in your house since it's really boring in mine. Like you said, I might as well buy some friends in ebay." L.Joe said as he settled himself in the couch.

"Get out! You're wasting my time."

"You seem to be in a hurry." L.Joe said as he stretched his arms.

"Well yes, I am in a hurry. I have somewhere to go so if you have nothing to do aside from practicing for our dance part next week then please leave. Go somewhere to kill your boredom."

"Where are you going? Wait- don't tell me you're going out with that red haired guy?"

"By red haired guy, you mean, red hottie Mark right? Why? Can't I go out with him? Is there something wrong on going on a date with him?" I asked him as I crossed my arms.

"Don't you prefer to go out on a date with someone as handsome as me?" He asked as he lied down.

"You are so full of yourself. I bet no one would ever want to date a jackass like you. Now get out." I went to him and grabbed his arm.

He stood up and smirked at me as he pulled me into his arms, "Course there are because no one could ever resist my charms."

I could feel my heart beating quickly on my chest, well course it's not on its usual speed because nobody has ever done something so scandalous like this to me before.

Before I could even push him away, he let go off me and winked as he left.

I shook my head and readied myself for my date- wait, it's not really a date but I like calling it like that.