Chapter 13

A/N

So.....

Let me start with this.

Apology.

Sorry for keeping this story hanging for a long time... I've been super busy and you know tight schedule. So, I haven't had anytime to update.

I thought a few sec ago about Chapter 13 that has been postponed for weeks. And, I thought maybe I'll try to update next month, but guess it's too long, so I'm gonna give Chapter 13 as Chapter 14, and changed the whole chapter to a short one.

Figured that I'm still owing you guys this Chapter, so....Here we go...Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Michelle's pov

"Oww! Shiiit!" Shout Collin in pain. I'm trying as gentle as I can to clean the wound, but the blood just won't stop.

"Slow down, big boy... This just won't stop. Damn it." I move the tissue slowly and walk out to get some ice.

When I get back, Collin's looking out to the window from my room with his arms crossed. His eyes narrows at me as I arches my eyebrows.

"Son of a bitch." He mumbles. I follow his position with my arms crossed as I glance out. There's really nothing to see, basically, just. Snow.

"You haven't told me the whole story you know." I raise my voice a bit to keep him aware. He shakes his head, "I don't wanna talk about it."

I nod. I don't wanna push him or anything...

It's my fault either. I provide him the ice awkwardly, "Here, put them on your temple. It'll make you feel better."

He takes the ice without even looking at me.

Oh-uh...maybe he's mad at me.

"Sorry." I mutter. It's just one word, but it means a lot. He's a little confuse at first, but finally a little smile starting to spread on his face, meaning he understood.

"I was the one who made him furious. If I didn't bring it up like that, all of this wouldn't happen."

Silence fills upon us. I grab a cup of tea that's been laying on the table for awhile and take a sip. Make myself busy to make it, less awkward.

"I punched him so hard on his nose, and also his stomach."

I look at him in awe, I feel bad for him.

"I punched my own best friend in front of a bunch of people in the cafe." He repeats.

"I slapped my own best friend in her house, in her room, got busted by her whole family." I snaps.

It doesn't take long before we both start to chuckle.

He sits next to me on the couch, "Thank you." He smiles as he takes his glasses off.

"No, thank you..." I grab his glasses and put it back up, "You look better with it."

Before I say something further I hear my bedroom's door opens.

We both turns around.

There's John. Standing shock with his mouth drops a little.

I quickly move my hand to the back. Crap.

John shakes his head and walks out. I sprint to the door but it's just too late, he's gone. Out of the house.

Great. Another problem just pops in. Life couldn't be any better. I sigh harshly as I slam the door behind me.

4 HOURS EARLIER...

----------------------------------------------

So that's that. The next chapter will explain everything, I promise.

Don't forget to read 'Project Debris' and 'The Fallen' As I was saying before. Check @andrewv_ @wilsonwibowo.

VOTE.FOLLOW.COMMENT.WHATEVER.