Chapter 8

“Do I look ok?”

“You’ve been asking that westion(question) 10 times now...”

I laugh as I stare myself in the mirror. I turn around once again to look at my back, re-place my bracelet to look perfectly fit around my wrist.

“Do I...” I look at Abby, who’s sitting on the edge of my bed behind me laying her head on her hands.i laugh in respond.

“Okay, sorry...I didn’t exactly know what I was gonna say...”

I turn my face to the mirror again, put on my lipstick and sigh.

“You look pw(r)etty, anybody will say the same thing. I’m sew(r)ious, he’ll die to see you like this.” I look at Abby from the mirror and smile back to her.

“Well, you’re always the sweetest.....Thanks, honey....I won’t be long. I’ll be back before 6...” i walk to her position and kiss her forehead.

“Not befow(r)e 6. At 6. I guawantee(guarantee) it.” She corrects me while I chuckle and wave bye as I walk out from my room. I rush downstairs when my Mom stops me.

“My oh my....My eldest very very beautiful daughter is ready...” Says she with a flirt tone. I bite my lip and smile to her and then suddenly the door bell rings.

“There he is... Ok, Mom...mmm....I’m going now...Tell Dad I say hi...and bye...” I actually sprint to the door and open it. I see Chris is looking too handsome with his black coat, a blue shirt underneath and black trouser. Not much, I mean, he’s a boy... What do I expect? It’s freezing out here. Snow definitely covers everything. Before I can say anything, his hand slips around my waist and then he kisses me full on the lip.

“You look stunning, my Princess...” He murmurs into my lip. I open my eyes to look at him closely, and smile. “Merry Christmas...” I murmur back.

He takes me to his car and we hold hands until we get to the destination.

------------------------------------------------------

Abby’s pov

Afte(r) my siste(r) is gone I wush(rush) downstaiws(r) to see my Mom and Dad talking. I peek into thew(their) bed(r)woom and listen to thew(their)  conve(r)station.

“Who’s that boy?” asks my Dad.

“He’s Catherine’s friend.”

“Friend? Or friend friend?” My Dad asks coyly.

My Mom chuckles. “I don’t know...And I don’t really wanna know about our daughter’s love life...”

“What? Why not? She’s 16 ok? She needs our attention. What if that boy has a bad influence for her? She needs our protection also...W-what’s actually going on with those two? Are they going on a.....date?”My Dad asks a lot of westion(question). I don’t willy(really) unde(r)stand what is he talking about.

“honey...please...let’s not talk about this ok? She needs to live her teenage life...She’ll be fine... She’ll come home before 6...” My Mom seems to calm down, but he doesn’t.

So, I listen to the whole aw(r)guments they’we(‘re) saying w(r)ight now, while my Dad keeps saying bad wow(r)ds about Cw(r)is.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Cath’s pov

“Here we are...” Chris opens his door and then opens mine, such a gentleman. He takes me to this beautiful place where there are classy Restaurants in it, and clothes shops, and ever jewerly’s shops! It’s not a mall, it’s outdoor and not too big. But it’s cozy and romantic. I love it.