Chapter 1

"Frosty the snowman...." (song playing)

Can't believe it's almost Christmas. Today is Thanksgiving, mom must be very busy preparing all the food for dinner, hopefully my Dad will come on time from work. My mom is very organized, she has to plan everything from day 1 perfectly. Me? Don't ask me...well, I'm too busy to help her prepare, so i better go out for a walk.

I'm sightseeing magazines in a store, when I feel someone's looking at me.

"Hey" that tone sounds familiar, I look to my right to face him. "You're the girl I crashed on the street last week right?" He laughs. OH! Now I know why that tone is familiar. "Ah, yeah...Still ashamed I didn't see clearly till I crashed on you..." I reply. Oh Gosh, I feel like I'm walking on air! He remembered me! Okay, now, my face turns red. Uh-oh! He shouldn't see me blush...If he does, I'd be doomed.

"Ahaha, no...sweet chunks...It's my fault, I'm the one who crashed on you and made you fell...You're too nice." He laughs again.

God, what did he call me?! I smile and turn my face to the magazine, so he won't see my tomato face.

"Well, to make it up to you, what if I take you to a restaurant nearby, and buy some food? It's on me. What do ya say?" He smiles as he stares at me.

I try to break eye contact but I can't. And, well...I have no choice, but to face that deep blue eyes of his.

"That's very nice of you, but, well...okay then...I'll go."

"Kay.." He winks as he leads my way. "Name's Chris."

"I'm Cathy, mmm, Catherine." He smiles again. ASDFGHJKL STOP SMILING FOR GODSAKE....!

Okay, he's not only handsome and cute, he's also super flirty... I hope I can stand and control myself in front of him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cath? Are you okay?Because you kept silent since we got out from the magazine store, is there something wrong?"

I look up tp face him. "No...I'm fine...it's just...I'm like forgetting something...but I just can't remember what it is..." He laughs, "Go eat your food before it's gettin' cold..."

"Chris? Christian? It's that really you?" I hear a sound. And then just like that it's getting crowded.

"Oh man! Dang it! What're you doing here...with...ehh.."

"We're being unpolite here huh... I'm Robert...Chris's friend."

"I'm Wayde, and this is Collin" He points to the other guy standing next to him. He's kinda tall, with that brunette hair, and somehow with that glasses he looks so hot. Usually when I see people wearing glasses my first thought about'em is geek. But don't know who knows why this Collin guy looks so...

"I have mouth, I can introduce myself, idiot. Hi, I'm Collin, nice to meet you.." He shakes my hand.

"guys? What're you doing here?" Chris finally speaks. "Oh I thought that question is suppose to be for ya.." Says Wayde with that cheeky grin.

"Rob, here, was trying to contact you, to see if you're up for some beer...down the street...but look you here...ha! Sitting with some hot chick in a cafe...Ah, I'm literally gonna cry." Collin's tone is not nice, it's more like a threat.

"You know what? It's not your business, Catherine here is a sweet nice girl that I crashed unaccidentaly last week, and I just met her in some kinda store and now here I am, makin up to her about what I did. You happy?" Chris shoots back. I feel uncomfortable sitting here, I feel like they're gonna fight or something. I'm just about to leave when the 3 of them starting to find chairs and dragging it to our table.

"Well then, we shall have to meet this lovely girl, and get to know her." Rob says sweetly as he smiles at me. I smile back at him. So I stay, and all 5 of us eat and chat there for a quite long time. As time goes by...

"You're not even home to celebrate Thanksgiving with your family..." Rob laughs.

Then I remember something... OH WAIT?! It's 8 o'clock!!! Damn!!! I should get home by nowww! Thank God Rob said that, if he didn't I would've stayed here till midnight.

"Guys, sorry to interruped, but i really should go...I have some family business to do... Well, see ya guys later?" I stand up and say straight ahead.

"Wait..." Chris stands up, he asks about my phone number, i give him shoot and run as fast as I can back home.

When I get home, it's already dark...the kitchen is empty with no food.

Oh man, they've finished eating. Ok now, I'm gonna die. A sound from the stairs breaks my thought.

"Having fun at the cafe with your friends, Cath?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, I finally finished the 1st chap, please review, vote, and keep reading.

I'm in a middle of my final exams now so maybe for the next chap it's going to be a lil late...

spoiler for the next chap : Cath is going to have so much trouble. She's grounded, and With Chris going along she'll have to meet him secretly.

Will she fall that easy for him? Will she even put him 1st before her own family?

Till next time... :)