Chapter 10

Cath's pov

Chris... he's sucha sweetie. His lip is so smooth and fits perfectly to my lip. Awhh he's just adorably romantic...

*Ting Tong*

The bell is ringing...

Chris comes back? Mmm maybe he misses me that much. I smile to myself and jump like a bunny over exciment and open the door stat.

But not Chris that I expected, it's Collin.

I give him an awkward smile, "Mmmm...Hi?"

"sorry for disturbing... just came here wanted to say hi..." He gives me a silly wide grin as he fixes his glasses.

He almost puts it inside his pocket when i stop him. "No... Don't. Put it back... You look very handsome with that glasses." I take the glasses from his pocket and put it back to where it belongs. It's true though, he looks so hot with it... it fits him just right. I give him a sweet smile and let him in.

Collin's pov

She smiles at me... Cath smiles at me...

Wait. Why am I thinking and starting to imagine impossible fantasies inside my head all of the sudden? She's just a friend. And that's all it'll be.

Anyway, I take a few small steps as I glance around her house.

"Whoa. It's cozy... Really. Must be amazing to live here."

"Nahh... It's not like it looks like. I believe yours is even way better."

I shake my head, "Anyway...I see that Chris just left from your house?"

"Yeah... he's a charmer." She answers me instantly while she sits and lays her head on her palms.

"So... You guys are officially dating now?" I ask naively. She nods.

"Your best friend is super romantic... He definitely knows how to make girls like him.." I just give her a small smile, nothing more. If only she knows...

"Mmmm... can I ask you a question?" She asks in a lower voice tone.

"Uh-uh."

"Well, mmm.. I know Chris must has some exes from his past. Will it be rude if I ask you how many are they?"

I stare at her looking like a donkey. I was just wondering she asked that question. And now it really does happen.

"No... No, it's fine... Besides, you're his gilrfriend now right? You have the right to know his past... And that includes his exes... Well, he has... Mmm.." Plenty of them. Seriously like a bunch. See, that's the thing about my good friend, Christian. He is sucha douche playboy. Well, i said he's a douche because HE IS. He has flings here and there, makes girls broken hearted...

I never really connect with those girls anyway. I don't really remember their names. But as far as I know I'm not included in their love lives. None. But this is different. This is Catherine we're talking about.

She is...

Just different from the other girls. I'm technically her good friend, I've been so close to her...

I care about her...

I care about her feelings. I don't wanna hurt her, nor i do wanna see her gets hurt by other boys. Even if it's Chris himself.

She still starring at me somehow expecting me to answer. I should probably make something out inside my head, before she gets curious. I'm suchan idiot.

"He...Uhh... Not much, just two of them, and those are just summer flings... So.. He never got anyone like you before. I mean, anyone who's in a serious relationship..." I lied. She glances at me with that innocent look in her face.

I hope she believed me.

"Oh...Okay.."

"And as far as I concerned... For now, there's no other girl for him... Just you.." that makes her smile. I love seeing her smile... I love everything about her, even when she's frowning. She's just adorable.

Wait. Why do I have these feelings? Something's wrong with me. She's just a friend, nothing more. Why do I feel like...

I'm falling for the black haired girl that's now sitting in front of me....

----------------------------------------------------------

YAY. I finally finished Chapter 10. it's not that long... But it's something. For the next 2 chapters maybe i'll publish both of them at the samae time. fun fun fun... lmao.

But anyway , thank you so much for still reading this shitty story.. lols. keep voting and dont forget to comment and follow me.

For the next chapter, Cath's nightmare is about to begin. Will she lose everything or everyone she loves one by one. Conflict conflict conflicts.

And again this story is NOT EDITED. So, sorry for bad grammar, vocabm etc whatever it is.

i really really hope it can reach 900... Before I can publish other chapters coming on. thx