Chapter 3

I put my red coat on.

I put my stockings on.

I put my heels on.

I'm finally done. Oops, not completely. Where the heck is my phone?!

"Why won't you weply(reply) John's message? And who's this pewson(person) you'we('re) gonna meet?" Says my sister as she flips and scrolls my phone.

"Give it to me, you little monster." I laugh."Besides, it's not your business about who am I texting to."

"I thought you bwoke(broke) up with John last Octobe(r). Is that why you didn't weply(reply) him? Do you love him?" Abby speaks a lot. Way too much. But, i'm not offended even if she's saying something rude, or hurtful. I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what it means.

"I did love him... You know what, stop. You're just a 5 year'old girl, you don't know anything about love...."

"Oh yeah, I do!" She's about to speak again but I'm just too fast for her, I grab my phone,rush to the balcony, and take the stairs. "We'll see how much you know what love is later....You seem to know everything...I gotta go now...Don't tell mom a word ok?" I whisper.

"I'm a smawt(smart) giwl(girl), I know evew(r)ything, I even know that you left the house to see a stwange(stranger) that you don't even know, and I would(will --, she can't really use grammar properly) tell Mommy if you don't get me my Teddy."

"Okay-okay, I'll buy you the Teddy(Bear). But please, when I'm gone just tell her that I'm not in the mood to see or let anybody in into my room right now. Understand?" She nods. "Now, get back into your room before Mom's coming."

"Where are you?" I've been trying to call him for 5 times and he hasn't answered one yet.

"Hey" I look back to see him standing there gasping and smiling at me.

"Hi...Sorry, I've been so annoying for calling you a 100 times.." I smile back. "It's ok, I'm the one who's suppose to be saying that. Anyway, wanna get some hot chocolate?" He asks as he gets closer to me. Oh no, please Don't..

"Sure..." I don't really know what to say, because just standing next to him right now has made me speechless and feeling nervous all the time. we get to the ice cream shop near the park. It's not a big shop or anything, but the ice cream here is pretty nice.

"What flavor do you want?" Chris asks me as he looks at me....with that sparlking deep blue eyes. "Mmmm..Ehh...I think you better order first..." I'm blushing. He's standing so close to me I can't help it.

"Ok...I want one Mocca in a cone please, thank you." He says as the cashier starring at him. Whoa. I thought it's only me who sees him that cute. I look back and realize that everyone else's doing the same thing. Starring and smiling at him. Don't know why, i'm getting frustrated, to be honest, more like, jealous.

I'm not suppose to be jealous right? He's not like, my boyfriend, or something...but maybe he will be...in the future...ughhhh!!Cath, control yourself!!!

"Hey, it's just you now.." Chris speaks again. Oh yeah. Damn. I forgot i haven't picked a flavor. I actually want mint flavor with some rainbow sprinkles on top of it, but it'll be embrassing. He cannot sees me as a little kid. On the second thought I decided...

"I'll have the same, please, thank you." I smile. Nice move Cath. Now, he thinks that we have a thing in common. So, we sit and talk.

"So....you like Mocca also?"

"Aha...Yeah...Sort of...I always order this everytime I buy an ice cream..." Hopefully it doesn't sound like I'm making that up...

"So...What's up? Why did you text me to come here? I mean, it's not like, I don't like it... How did you get my number anyway?" I speak again.

"Hahaha...You're silly...I asked for your number...When we had dinner with my friends..? remember? Anyway...no..., there's no special occasion or anything. I just wanted to see you is all..." He laughs. He smiles and laughs a lot. Which makes him really sweet. And cute...

"You look great tonight.." I blush. He actually said that?! "Mmm..thank you..You too...You look even better..." He just smiles. And after I said that, it suddenly turns into an awkward moment. Silence. I'm trying to think about something to start a conversation, but I just don't know what to say. So the whole time i'm just starring at my ice cream. Well, actually starring at him. Secretly... ;)

"So...tell me...Do you have any siblings?" He asks. "Sorry, is it too personal? I didn't mean..."

"No." I cut him off. "I have, actually. A little sister, her name's Abby..., Abigail.. How about you?"

"I don't have any..."

"Awww...a loner...Poor, baby..." I laugh.

"Well, I actually have a dog, Matt..." He says with a smile. "Really? That's so cute, mine is Snow. Well, she's a cat..."

And just like that, it's starting to fill in. We have a long convo for about 2 hours...we walk around the park, and tell stories. We actually get along really well. And then, when it's time for me to get home, he offers to take me home with his car. He shouldn't drive, he's just a 17 years old boy, but anyway, he does. Such a gentleman.

"Here it is...Home sweet home." I say with a big smile on my face. My smile is too wide till, he laughs at me. "well, it's time for me to go...Thank you though...For...Mmmm...Takin me out...For whatever it is called..."

"No...thank you...For keeping me accompany for the last 3 hours." He smiles and stares at me deeply with that beautiful eyes. Without me knowing it i feel like he's reaching for my hand. All of the sudden, i feel my hand in his. He takes my hand and kisses my palm. It's nothing though, just a short kiss, like a friendly kiss for me. I blush anyway. My face turns bright red. I'm too shy to show it to him, so I open the car door, and pull my hand away. He smiles and waves at me. I wave back as i see him leave.

I go inside from the back door. It's dark everybody must've fallen asleep. I walk upstairs and sneak into Abby's room. She's fallen asleep. Figured.there's no way a 5 year'old girl still awakes at this hour. I kiss her forehead as she sleeps peacefully. I put the Teddy Bear on her bed, as I promised. She looks too adorable when she sleeps, I can't help it. I take the key from her room and sneak into my room.

Getting all ready for bed, and lay on my bed still with my blushing face and a wide smile. He kissed me. Not in 'that' way. But, he kissed my palm! OMGOMGOMG I'm freaking out now. I can't sleep I can't stop thinking about it. I turn off the lamp and try to sleep when I hear my phone buzz.

Someone texts me. I check the notification and smile even wider when I see the message.

Told you the update won't be long. Keep reading, the story's getting hotter. Lols. More conflicts and romances on the next chapters coming on.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Spoiler for the next chapter : Cath is falling for Chris but, with all of the situations going on, she has no one to support her with her relationship. There're more from Collin, Michelle, and John. Till next time.

Xoxo, Dee.