Chapter 11

Michelle's pov

Shit shit shit shittttt i'm losing him!
I gotta hurry. I Increase my speed a little bit but still running quietly.
He's going to the same place, the Bar I spotted yesterday.
I sneak inside and peek from the door.
It's dark, cozy, and...

Whoa.

Stacy.

She-

She looks amazing. I hardly ever surprised or pleased.

But i have to admit she looks absolutely stunning tonight. She wears a red tank top and a flower pattern skirt with a short hem. I think it's so short.
Too short.

But anyway, that face... With a lil make up and that red glowing lipstick. I feel like a freak to identify and check on her from head to toe. I can see all the boys , or i can say, guys..near her staring at her. Some give her flirty grins and some just glance.
Anyway, suddenly that view is ruined. By'that bastard'.

Chris.

I go inside without anyone notices. I see that Chris 's ordering a drink.

Drinks, for him and stacy. Stacy seems uncomfortable sitting next, near him... I can see in her face that maybe she feels guilty to meet up with him. Maybe... Just maybe she's thinking about our deal this morning.
But, maybe not.
They both are not sober. I believe that won't be long.

After about a fast 30 minutes i check on them, nothing happen. Really. Like, they're just 2 friends hanging out in the Bar. What's wrong with that? I see there's nothing wrrong with that.

All of the sudden, Chris 's starting to put his hand closer to Stacy. Stacy's just laughing like nothing else matters. I think she's drunk. Well, they're both drunk. Obviously.

He raises Stace's hand and kisses her temple. I'm starting to get burned. I feel the heat all over me, I'm pissed. Before I get any further, Chris's now trying to cup Stacy's face to kiss her. Closer... And closer..
But stacy's holding her face back. I guess, she's not completely drunk.

"No.... Chris... G-g-get ... Hahahhaha! Over me!!!" She laughs. Too loud. I can hear it clearly through my ears.

"C'mon babe, just this one night. I'll leave in the morning before you know it.... Babe..." Chris's still holding her hand and uses his free hand to rub her cheek sweetly.

I can't stand this. I have to do something.

Without thinking any I run to both of them and start screaming, "HEY!"

They're both looking at me right now. Stacy's eyes wide open and her jaw drops instantly. That expected.
Chris quickly lifts his hand off her.
I can see the look of shock in his eyes.

I give him a death glare to make him walk away. "GET OUT!" I say loudly and still. He gets out slowly without glancing at me.

I'm glad. I mean, I'm not planning to see him right in the eye right this moment.

"M-michelle... Heyy... Mmm... N-n-n-nothing happened...." Stacy blurts out. I rush to take her hand and drag her out.

"Let's not talk here."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michelle's pov

"W-where are we...?" Stacy stutters as she rubs her head roughly.

"My house. You're drunk. Chill a lil.."

I scroll my phone to search for Collin's contact, so I can phone him and tell him what happened.