Chapter 2

I hate my life.

I hate my Dad.

I hate my Mom.

I hate myself for being so stupid about last night.

"Dad! Stop locking me in my room!!! Open the Goddamn door!" I scream. I'm so bored. It's a schoolday, basically I have to go to school to decorate my class for the Christmas Celebration in my school next week. There's no class anymore this semester, that's why my Dad called my teacher and keep me in the house.

"I need to pee!" I scream again. But, instead of hearing Dad's voice, I hear my sister replies from the other side of the door.

"I thought you have youw(your) own bathwoom(bathroom)." Oh yeah right, I'm so dumb. I have my own bathroom in my room. Crap.

"Abby, shut the hell up!" I reply her with a high tone, I'm too emotional now, I feel like I'm gonna scream to her, but her cute voice can never makes me mad. "Abby, sweetie, can you open the door for me? Please?" I beg.

"I don't know...Mommy said I shouldn't do that...I willy(really) wanna help you, but,...Ma said I won't get my cwistmas(christmas)'s pwesent if I let you out." She replies me half whispers.

I almost speak again when I hear someone rushing upstairs.

"Not a chance, young lady, not a chance." Great. Busted by my Dad.... This day couldn't get any better.

The Next Day, at School.

"I actually begged him to let me go to school.....It's so ridiculous. Like, really... I don't even care to go again, I mean, there's no lesson or anything...right?" I shrug.

"Hahaha, hell no! You actually begged him? Duh...But you're right though. It's actually better than staying at home all the time..." Laughs Michelle. She's like the best girlfriend I've ever got, she really understands me, like, what am I going through right now.

"Hey, but tell me...What's all the fun about? It's not like it's something unimportant that made you got trouble...So...what was it?" She asks curiously. I really wanna keep this as my little secret...but, she's my best friend...so, maybe I should tell her...

"Well, it's a long story...It's just that I met someone...."

"A boy? Ah...figured.."

"Stop it! I haven't finished..."

"He's must be a real cutie that you put him first over your own family huh?"

Ok. I regret what I said about her, I'm really getting pissed now. Sometimes Michelle can be a little rude...well, not a little, she often says something without even thinking clearly about it, which makes people angry. I'm definitely a lot more mature than her.

"Seriously? That's your respond? I haven't even told you the real thing is...I forgot ok?! And don't get me wrong, but, he's a really nice guy, k..." I shoot back at her.

"Oh, yeah right...you just met him that day..? Like, it's not even 24 hours...I mean.."

"Hey ladies...May I join you?" Thank God, John shows up... I don't want Michelle keeps judging me over Chris.

"Ah yeah, sure,babe...we were just talking about Cath's new boyfriend." Before I could even speak, that bitch speaks again. oops. I didn't mean to say that. Oh man, that's rude. I mean, Michelle.

"He's not my boyfriend! I can't understand the fact that you're not even happy for me! Even a little! I thought you're my best friend.Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean that I'm not gonna have one."I yell at her and leave.

Michelle's pov

"I don't understand what's get into her..." I say as I look at Cath walks away.

"What's going on actually?" John asks me with concern. I sigh.

"Cath met a random boy...She fell in love with him right away, then they met again, he took her for lunch together, she forgot to get home for Thanksgiving, and now she's grounded...I'm afraid this boy is not good for her. I mean, look at her now...She's being all sensitive all of the sudden..."

"I got you...Let me text her later, I'll see if I can talk to her...Now, let's go home." John smiles at me, I smile back. John is too nice...he's just too sweet... sometimes i feel like i don't deserve him as my boyfriend. I'm not that nice sweet girl like....well, Cath. I often get jealous. I have to admit though, they have a past together...and those memories won't go away. It'll stick with them. Forever.

Cath's pov

I thought going to school would be such a good idea. infact, it's the same thing as staying at home. I'm so not in the mood right now. Hopefully no one will pissed me of again.

I open the front door, go into my house and walk to the kitchen. Yay! There are some cookies, at least it brings my mood a little bit better. I'm just about to put my fingers all over them when...

"Catherine! Upstairs! No cookies for you." Damn it Mom. Busted. Again for the million times.She takes the cookies with her straight. Maybe today has been designed to make me miserable. I don't wanna talk to her or even look at her in the eyes to beg for cookies, enough for 'the begging thing'. I make myself feel stupid for begging my dad to let me go to that damn school. Gosh, I'm starting to be like her, stop it Catherine, control yourself, don't say bad thing you don't suppose to say.

I run upstairs. I lay on the bed for awhile and then take a shower.

After that, I lay again on the bed, well, pretty boring....I'm grounded. Right.

"Ting "

Great, I get a text, I wonder who it is...

"Hi, Kitkat... Do ya wanna tell me whats goin on?I'm open. I'm not pushing tho...Reply me ASAP. - John."

John....Kitkat...Ahaha, he hasn't been calling me with that nickname since we broke up... This must be Michelle who told him to text me. Figured. I'm gonna reply him later... I put my phone back to my desk when I hear another "ting".

Great. He can't shut up. Unusual...He's not being pushy is he? I open my notification to see there's an unknown number texted me.

I read the text. I almost delete it though. But then I see a person's name below. I get excited. Ok, this is interesting.

"....meet me on the Central Bridge?"

I want to. Damnnnnnn. But I can't. How can I go out with the situation like this?

AH! Abby! Yeah, right!

"ABBY!!!ABBY HURRY!!!"I think I yell too loud....

But then not long after that, I hear a tiny soft footsteps(She's wearing socks).

"Somebody called Pwincess(Princess) Abby?" She replies with that cute voice of hers. I smile. "Wanna do me a favor, sweetie? I'll give you something even better than a chocolate...?"

Sorry for being so long.... I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It's longer than chap 1 b4..., i feel like i have to make it up to you, bcs of the final exams and all. I've been busy.anyway, enjoy my story.

Dont forget to vote, comment, and keep reading of course!

Chap 3 won't be long. I'm working on it. ;)

Spoiler for next chapter : Without even knowing it, Cath's life is changing slowly. She does to. Will this be a good thing for her? Or else, the opposite? Find out later.

Xoxo, Olivia