Hamilton #2: Burn

Loading Multiverse...

Loading Multiverse...

Multiverse Found

Hamilton Part 2

"Okay, so this is the moment where Izuku confronts Todoroki about what he did and there relationship crumbles." Nova stated in a sad tone of voice. "I'm going to bring Eri and Kota back as there is no cursing or violence. But it will be sad, so please do watch what you say." She said snapping her fingers so Eri and Kota are sitting in their seats again. "So this world is a continuation of the first one. Todoroki and Izu have multiple children at this point and have been married for years. Let's begin."

Todoroki was blushing profusely at the thought of being married to Midoriya, and even more so when he found out they had kids.

The scene opens up to see Izuku on her knees crying and clutching a letter to her chest while Todoroki stands off to the side looking at her.

"Why is Mrs. Deku crying?" Eri asks.

"We don't know yet Eri" Aizawa responds.

I saved every letter you wrote me. From the moment I read them, I knew you were mine. You said you were mine. I thought you were mine

"Why does she say it like he's not hers anymore?" Momo questioned.

Nova just looked away from them, so they turned back to the screen.

Izuku looked up at Todoroki, who wouldn't meet his wife's weeping eyes. Do you know what Momo said? When we saw your first letter arrive? She said "Be careful with that one, love. He will do what it takes to survive"

"I don't like the sound of that" Iida said.

You and your words flooded my senses. Your sentences left me defenseless. You built me palaces out of paragraphs. You built cathedrals.

"That sounds nice, kero, but it looks like something happened." Tsuyu stated.

"Oh my god, the suspense is killing me." Kaminari said.

I'm re-reading the letters you wrote me. I'm searching and scanning for answers in every line. For some kind of sign, and when you were mine. The world seemed to burn. Todoroki finally met his wife's eyes. Burn.

Todoroki flinched slightly at the word burn but it went unoticed.

You published the letters she wrote you. Izuku said in a meek voice.

A few people's eyes went wide as they realized what happened while others were still waiting.

You told the whole world how you brought this girl into our bed.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Said everyone who didn't already figure it out.

In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives

"Bastard." Shigaraki growled.

Do you know what Angelica said? When she read what you'd done? She said. "You have married an Icarus. He has flown too close to the sun". She says crying a bit harder than before. You and your words, obsessed with your legacy. Your sentences border on senseless. And you are paranoid in every paragraph. How they perceive you. You, you, you.

"Seems like that world's Todoroki didn't think about the consequences for his family." Jirou said

"Indeed" Nezu repled while sipping his tea.

Izuku looks up into Todoroki's eyes with a look that was hard to place. It was full of pain, sadness, heartbreak, and then an idea, a newfound courage. I'm erasing myself from the narrative.

"Huh, what's that gonna do?" Asked a few people.

Let future historians wonder how Izuku reacted when you broke her heart. You have torn it all apart, I'm watching it. Burn. She picked up a candle and set the letters on fire. You could see Todoroki looking astounded by what she was doing.

"She's burning his letters" Kendo said quietly.

Watching it burn. She puts it in the bin with the rest of the letters so that they are all burning at once. Todoroki looks like he got his heart ripped out.

"I almost feel bad for him" Shoji said, some people agreeing with him.

The world has no right to my heart! The world has no place in our bed! They don't get to know what I said!

"YES, QUEEN SHIT" Mina yelled out.

"AND THAT'S ON WHAT" Jirou yelled out.

"PERIOD!" All of the girls replied.

Most of the guys looked at each other in confusion while the others just shrugged.

I'm burning the memories. Burning the letters that might have redeemed you. You forfeit all rights to my heart. You forfeit the place in our bed. You sleep in your office instead!

"She's going ham on you, but can she really do that?" Kaminari asked.

"Yes, Todoroki was poor and married Izu who was rich. The house came from her family's money so she can." Nova responded.

With only the memories of when you were mine. She gives him a look filled with heartbreak. I hope that you burn. She then turns and walks out of the room.

"Damn, that was intense." Monoma commented. (Ever since he saw what he did to Midoriya in Shine a Light [Reprise], he couldn't bring himself to pick on Class 1-A.)

Kendo gave him a soft smile, liking this side of him much more than his angry and arrogant side.

"Well, that's all. Shall we move on?" Nova asked. "On second thought, please take this time to nap, use the restroom, get some food and water which are now placed in the back, and just chat." She smiled, snapped her fingers, and then disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(855 words)