404 Radio-Girls' Frontline Story Project

Loading Multiverse...

Loading Multiverse...

Multiverse Found

404 Radio-Girls' Frontline Story Project

"Mmkay. In this universe Izuku, Todoroki, Aoyama, Shinso, and Sato are girls. Both Aoyama and Izuku are blonde and are sisters. The first man who is going to speak will have black hair which is Endeavor." Nova explained.

"Well, this will be interesting." Dabi said.

"And why is that?" Midnight asked him.

"Because of how different the world is. It means that something's definitely gonna happen."

A black figure sat in front of the man who seems to be Endeavor. Endeavor then spoke up. "You're presenting me with quite the atypical request, commander. These particular T-dolls. Putting it lightly, they're difficult to manage. They are accustomed to going about their jobs in whatever way they see fit."

"That could be quite problematic." Momo piped in.

Jiro nodded in agreement with her girlfriend.

"Heists, assassinations, incitation of opposing parties, they are mercenaries." Endeavor continued on screen. "Doomed to be nobodies, and yet you want them to perform this petty task." "That is correct, sir." The man sitting across from him that he referred to as commander before answered. "Have you considered the possibility that they may have no desire to be personable in the first place, commander?" Endeavor questioned the man. "They are T-dolls, not people. And they're responsible enough for the work they're given."

"Hey, Nova?" Denki asked. Nova hummed in response. "What are T-dolls? I've heard Endeavor use that term twice now."

"They're like AI-powered androids" (I think) Nova explained simply.

"Sir, I know that we respect the work that they do. But it's become apparent to me that many of the other T-dolls do not. I believe it would be in the company's best interest to preserve the morale of all parties involved with us so that we may maintain a positive reputation." "And I appreciate that sentiment, commander. But how can you be sure that these T-dolls will even accept your contract?" "Sir, it's because they're T-dolls that I know they'll accept." The man said with a smirk.

"Y'know, I may be wrong but that guy seems really shady." Shoji commented.

The screen flashed white and then it showed a blonde haired female Izuku standing there. "Okay, we're now rolling the tape." She said. "This is record one of series one." Izuku stepped out of the camera and stood on the right. Across from her was a female Todoroki and in the middle was a female Aoyama, who smiled brightly and began speaking. "Hello hello everybody! Welcome to 404 radio!" "That's really what we're calling it?" Todoroki asked. "It's just a working title for now." Izuku responded. "As part of a contract we recently made with a certain commander we are Task Force 404 coming coming to you live!" Aoyama said bubbly.

"Woah! You guys look so cool!" Mina said loudly.

"So manly!" Kirishima shouted.

"We have been requested to be more personable." Aoyama continued. "So we're giving it our best shot for all of the T-dolls out there. Letting you know that if we're still alive and firing then so can you. Don't give up!" "What a wonderful message, Aoyama!" Izuku said. "Acceptable, but I think it needs work." Todoroki said.

"Damn bro, who shoved a stick up your ass?" Sero teased Todoroki, only to receive a cold glare in response. He laughed awkwardly and Denki snorted at his friend's discomfort.