Beetlejuice #2

Loading Multiverse...

Loading Multiverse...

Multiverse Found

Bettlejuice #2

"Oh, isn't this the universe where Izuku was mourning her mother's death?" Uraraka asked.

"Yes, but this is in the future. Iida and Uraraka are ghosts, which she can see and AFO started dating someone else." Nova said.

The theater gasped.

The screen opened to Izuku walking towards the edge of a roof. The building was tall and if she fell she almost certainly wouldn't survive. She sighed and stepped over the railing of the building. But, before she could do anything a ghost-like man came floating down in front of her. She startled and fell backwards over the railing.

The theater let out a breath they didn't know that they were holding.

"What do you want?" Izuku asked the man. The man smiled creepily and got really close to Midoriya who had stood up and was dusting herself off. Midoriya was shocked and took a step away from the man. Don't you want a buddy? the man sang. Don't you want a pal? He then proceeded to make his voice high and girly to sing Yes I do, yes I do! Midoriya looked at him weirdly and tried to step around him. Girl the way I see it your daddy should be leaving and you should stick around. Izuku tensed, wondering how this ghost found out about her personal life. And kill him! Izuku swirled around with a look of horror on her face. "What?" "Nothing" The man said, trying to make it sound like he hadn't said anything. So Izuku don't end yourself, defend yourself. Daddy is the one you should maim. Together we'll exterminate, assassinate! "No!" Izuku shouted at the man. The finer points can wait but first you gotta say my name!

"Young Midoriya needs to get away from that man as soon as she can." All Might said, voice worried for his successor.

"I agree, but if she does that then she's going to jump off." Aizawa supplied.

Everyone went silent. Either staying with a creepy man who seems to be a ghost and who knows what going wrong, or possibly going back to her earlier plan.

Go ahead and jump but that won't stop him!

"What the hell is that creepy doing?! Why is he encouraging her suicide?!" Todoroki said, angered for his lover.

Here you got a solid plan B option! I can bring your daddy so much pain, all you gotta do is say my name! Girl, just say it three times in a row and you won't believe how far I go! I'm on the bench, but coach just put me in the game. All you gotta do is say my name. He sang, again getting obnoxiously close to the poor girl.

"Uhhh no way. Nope. Absolutely not. What kind of voodoo shit is this?!" Kaminari half-spoke half-shreiked.

"I think it's some kind of possession" Tokoyami commented.

"And how do you know this?" Shoji questioned his brid friend.

"Revelry in the dark" Was the only response he recieved.

"I don't know your name" Izuku said, looking the man in the eyes. "Well I can't say it" The man said, looking exasperated. "How bout a game of charades?" He questioned the odd man. "Yes let's play it!" Was the eager response. The man started making hand motions which Izuku was paying close attention to. "Two words" "Right" "Second word" "Uh-huh" "Drink?" "No" "Beverage?" "No" "Wine?" "No" "Juice?" "Yes" "Okay" "First word" "Okay" "Bug?" "No" "Ant?" "Close, but no" "Beetle?" "Yes" "Betlejuice?"