Together... forever...

Smut warning!!!!

This is my first time trying to write smut, so please, if you don't like smut, don't read this!!! I repeat, don't read this if you don't like smut/boyxboy material!!!

Cecil and Leonard were kissing with passion, leaning on a tree in that place, as if the world was going to end that day... It was one kiss after another... Both boys breathing between every kiss as if the air was going to disappear...

Leonard: A-Ah...~ Ce... *Breathing and kissing again* cil... A-Ah...~

Cecil: *Kissing Leonard's neck now* *breathing heavily* Y-Your skin... *Kissing his neck again* i-is so sweet... I-I need more...~ *blushing*

Leonard: g-go ahead...~ *breathing heavily* *blushing a lot* I-I am yours...

Then, Cecil started to lick Leonard's neck, Leonard was feeling magic in his body, he couldn't believe what was happening, but he was wishing this...

Cecil was touching Leonard's body with passion, almost desperately; his abs, his chest, his back, his biceps, Cecil really loved the beauty his boyfriend had...

Then, Cecil looked at Leonard, and he asked...

Cecil: D-Do you really want to do this?... *Blushing a lot* *breathing heavily*

Leonard: Y-Yeah... *Breathing heavily* *blushing a lot* if-if it's you... Then I-I can't say no; I-I want you, Cecil... P-Please... Make me yours... Forever...

Cecil: I-If that's what you want... *Breathing* *blushing* my p-prince... I'll do it for you... *Kissing Leonard's lips again*

Cecil started touching Leonard's back again, putting their bodies together...

Then Cecil was licking Leonard's neck again while he was touching Leonard's nipples.

Leonard: A-Ah!~ Ce-Cecil~ *sweating a little bit* g-give me more~... P-Please~

Cecil: A-Ah~ M-My prince~ *sweating too* I'll give y-you what you want~...

And then...

They both were completely out of clothes now...

They were kissing and touching their bodies desperately, they needed each other so badly...

They were completely out of control from this point on...

Both boys were moaning with passion...

It felt like a dream, but it wasn't and that was the best part for them...

And then... Cecil said...

Cecil: L-Leonard... *Moaning* I-I want to be i-inside you... C-Can I? *Blushing a lot*

Leonard: P-Please~ A-Ah~ Cecil, I-I want you inside me...~ I-I need to feel you now~ A-Ah~ *moaning* *blushing a lot*

Cecil: g-got it... A-Ah~ *sweating and blushing*

Cecil was carrying Leonard's body while Leonard was wrapping his legs around Cecil's hips...

Cecil: O-Ok... *Breathing heavily* L-Leonard... L-Love... A-Are you ready? *Blushing a lot*

Leonard: D-Do it... Cecil... I-I want it so bad... Do it...~ *moaning and blushing a lot*

Cecil: A-Alright... *Breathing and blushing a lot* h-here I go...

Slowly... Cecil was putting himself inside the body of his lover Leonard...

Leonard: A-AH!~ Ah~ Ce-Cecil!~ A-Ah!~ *moaning a lot*

Cecil: O-Oh...~ L-Leonard...~ it-it... Feels... S-So... Good... A-Ah...~ *moaning too*

Leonard: m-more! A-Ah! Ce-Cecil! More! I-I want more!~ *Blushing a lot* *he really wanted more*

Cecil: A-Ah!~ *moaning more*

Slowly, Cecil was going faster, and with that, the pleasure both boys were feeling was growing even more...

Both boys, moaning and moaning, they can't stop...

Leonard: *moaning* A-A-Ah!~ Cecil~
A-Ah!~ I-I love you!~ *blushing*

Cecil: !!! *Blushing a lot* *he kissed leonard immediately when he heard what Leonard said* *being a little bit faster than before* *Cecil and Leonard were sharing a french kiss with passion*

Cecil was moving his body fastly, and Leonard was enjoying that a lot, they were moaning and moaning a lot... And finally they were almost reaching the climax...

Cecil: I-I'm... Ah!- *moaning a lot*

Leonard: Ce-Ceciiil! AH! *Feeling a lot of pleasure* AH!~

Cecil was now out of the body of his lover, ready to feel the climax with Leonard...

Leonard: AAAH- CECIL- AAAAAH!!!~ *he reached the climax* A-AAH... A-Ah... Hah... Ah...~

Cecil: *he reached the climax too, but he was bitting the neck of his lover while this happened so he didn't make a sound... Hardly...*

Still moaning a lot, both boys were now tired on the grass of that beautiful place... Both boys, having their eyes closed, while breathing heavily, blushing a lot, and still sweating...

Leonard was the first who said something after resting a little...

Leonard: Ce-Cecil... That was so fuck*ng awesome!!! *Blushing and happy* you're really the best gentleman, and you're also the best man while you're doing it!!! *Closing his eyes, really happy* you're the best boyfriend in this world!!! And I actually have you, I'm the only who's enjoying this with you! Man, I'm so lucky to have you!!!

Cecil: *a little bit embarrassed* L-Leonard... D-Don't say it like that... I just... I just did my best effort for my strong boyfriend... *Blushing*

Leonard: ... You know?... You're the best man in this fuck*ng galaxy... I love you, Cecil... I'm so happy you're mine... *Really happy* and I'm so happy I'm yours too...

Cecil: I feel the same ... *Smiling* you're the best gift this galaxy gave me... I'm gonna take care of you, forever, Leonard... *Blushing*

Leonard: heh... *Smiling and closing his eyes* I know... That's why I will love you forever... *He hugged Cecil softly* We have to be strong men, so we can take care of each other... *Blushing*

Cecil: of course... It's a promise... *Blushing and smiling peacefully* we will be together... Forever...

Leonard: Y-Yeah... *Blushing and happy* Together... forever... Man, We will travel around the world together...

Cecil: we will kill strong monsters together...

Leonard: we will live together...

Cecil: of course... We have to do so many things, together... *Blushing, looking at Leonard* *happy*

Leonard: Forever... *Smiling* *blushing* *happy* *Looking at Cecil too*

Cecil and Leonard at the same time: I love you- Hahahahahaha!!! *Laughing, happy* *blushing*

Just like that, those two, being boyfriends, made a promise... And now...

They will be together...

Together... Forever...~

Cecil and Leonard

The end~