My new "friend"?... (M.C)

Leonard and Cecil were now in the magic City, they were sleeping under a tree in a park, both boys were really tired... After all, they were battling against strong enemies, but at the end, they killed them all...

Leonard: hmm.. huh... Ah!... *Wakes up* oh... So... We really did it... We're here now... Oh! Cecil- *he realizes Cecil was next to him, almost kissing leonard*

Leonard: "o-oh man... He's... So beautiful... I would kiss him right now... I don't care if we're men... W-WAIT LEONARD WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?! CECIL IS YOUR NEW  FRIEND!!! THE HELL!?!?-" *Blushing manly like a tomato* WAAAAAA- *Getting up fastly*

Cecil: *wakes up* AAh!?!? Leonard, hey, are you ok?!?!? *Getting up* hey, what happened?!?!? *Grabbing leonard's shoulders, worried*

Leonard: I-It's nothing to worry about... It was just a nightmare... S-Seriously it's ok... "Don't be obvious, Leonard... not now... Calm down... I know you can do it... But damn... He makes me so nervous..." *Blushing manly*

Cecil: hehe~... Looks like you really were tired... But don't worry we're finally here... *Smiling and closing his eyes peacefully* So... Hey... You told me you need a new armor, right?...

Leonard: Y-Yeah... I did... *Nervous and Blushing*

Cecil: well then... *Grabbing Leonard's hand* let's go... I know what kind of armor would be perfect for you... *Smiling*

Leonard: Y-Yeah... Let's go then... *Smiling and blushing* "Don't do this to me... Why are you so nice with me?... It makes me fall in love with you even more..."

Cecil and leonard were running together... Cecil was holding Leonard's hand while he was looking for the store where the perfect armor was waiting... While the ninja was falling in love with the mysterious Cecil even more...

At some point they were already in the perfect armor store... It had many useful items for both attack and defense... leonard was impressed with those items...

Leonard: oh man... This is fantastic!!! *Happy* *looking everywhere*

Cecil: I'm glad you like this place... *Blushing a little* you're my partner so I have to make you happy... *smiling peacefully*

Leonard: *blushing* Th-Thank you... "Cecil is a little red... Does... Does he like me?... N-No... that can't be possible..." *A little nervous* *in love with Cecil*

Cecil: Leonard... Take a look at this one... *Grabbing a special armor* This is the armor I was talking about... It's cool like you... *Blushing a little* And it has the best defense but it's not so heavy... *Smiling and blushing* I think it's really perfect for you...

Leonard: *impressed* Cecil, that armor is awesome!!! I love it!!! I love those red details so much!!! "And you've chosen it for me... so it's even more beautiful now..." W-Wait... Do you think I'm cool?... *Blushing manly*

Cecil: of course... You're strong... And you saved me... *Blushing* of course you're cool, my sir... *Being gentle*

Leonard: I-I told you... Just call me Leonard... "Man... Th-This is so hard for me... He's red again... I don't Know what to do..." A-And ... Thank you so much, Cecil... m-may I ask you something?... *Blushing manly*

Cecil: of course... Don't worry, Leonard... *Smiling peacefully again*

Leonard: I know I saved you before... B-But... I wanna know why... *Blushing* I-I wanna know why you're so kind and nice with me... If you wanna tell me-

Cecil: I don't see you just like a partner... *Blushing*

Leonard: hu-huh?... *Nervous*

Cecil: now... You're my friend... So... If you're happy... Then... I am happy too... And that's why I am going to be here for you always... To make you Happy... *Blushing and smiling peacefully*

Leonard: *Totally impressed, looking at Cecil* *blushing* Th-Thank you... Seriously... Thank you so much, Cecil...

Cecil: you don't have to thank me, leonard...

I am now your friend... A friend who wants to see you happy...

Always...~

And then... Cecil paid the armor... And Leonard knew at this moment he was undeniably In love with Cecil...

Cecil: let's go... Leonard...~ *beautiful eyes*

Leonard: "I'd follow you everywhere... Cecil..."

They leave the store alone... Leonard saw Cecil holding his hand again... Leonard can feel the warm and big hand of his new...

"friend"?...