My first love... (M.C)

The next day in the park of the magic city: 

Leonard: *wakes up* huh... Hmmm... *Looking at Cecil who was still sleeping* "he's so cute... I want to tell him the truth about my feelings right now... But... D-Damn... Why am I so scared..." *touching Cecil's cheek carefully with his hand* Cecil... How can I tell you... Will you be mad at me...*Getting up carefully* I... I don't know what to do with this feeling I got inside... Is... Much more stronger than me... Is this... What they call... true love... *Blushing* *Worried* B-But... Damn it... It feels like I need him by my side or I'm gonna... I'm gonna die... *a little Frustrated*

Cecil: hummm... Huh... Hey... *smiling peacefully* *blushing* good morning, Leonard...

Leonard: "E-Even his voice... Everything about him makes me so nervous... I-I need to calm down..." M-Morning, Cecil... *Worried*

Cecil: *he realized Leonard was not ok* huh?... Why do you put that face?... *Worried* Leonard, what's the matter?...

Leonard: "Don't do it... Don't do it, Leonard..."blushing* *nervous* It-It's nothing... I-I just want to use my new armor... That's all...

Cecil: Oh... *Smiling again* then... *blushing again* let's kill some monsters together to see if your new armor is perfect for you, Leonard...

Leonard: "o-oh man... I wanted to go alone... What am I gonna do now..." *Blushing* *nervous* Y-Yeah... Let's go... "Training with cecil... All the day... Ju-Just Cecil and me... this is really bad..."

While they were walking to go to the magic dessert again, both Leonard and Cecil were feeling a special attraction between them, like if they were connected by their feelings, however, they didn't say anything in the way, they barely were looking at each other, but both boys were blushing a lot...

Once they were in the middle of the magic dessert, they had to wait to find a monster... But before that happens...

Leonard: "I-If I want to wear my new armor, I have to do this... Just ignore him... I know you can do it, Leonard..." *really nervous* I-I have to take my armor off... *Blushing* *embarrassed* I-I hope it's not a problem for yo-

Cecil: *blushing* I-It's ok... Seriously... "Cecil, behave Cecil...*

Leonard: o-ok then... *Leonard takes his armor off... Revealing a perfect body* *breathing with his mouth open* *nervous* *blushing* (basically Leonard was shirtless)

Cecil: "W-Woah... His body... It's s-so perfect and beautiful... Cecil, behave!..." *A little nervous* *blushing* *trying to look at another thing...*

Leonard: *very nervous* I-I'm gonna wear my new armor now... *Grabbing the new armor* *Tries to wear it correctly, however this armor wasn't so easy to wear...* eh... erm... Argh!... Damn it!!! *Frustrated* *blushing* *embarrassed*

Cecil: L-Let me help you... *He's putting correctly the armor on Leonard's body, which makes Leonard even more nervous because Cecil is partially touching Leonard's body at the same time* *Cecil's nervous too* *both boys were blushing*

Cecil: no-now... just be patient... And wait until a monster appears... *Blushing*

Leonard: Y-Yeah... "We-We're all alone here... I feel like I am going to lose my mind, damn it!!!..." *Blushing a lot* *both boys were really near and in front of each other, but they were looking at the sky or the floor respectively*

Both boys were looking at each other sometimes, but after they were ignoring each other again...

Cecil: r-remember I'll help you to kill them... *Blushing* *a little nervous*

Leonard: Y-Yeah... *Blushing manly* *nervous* *both of them were still looking at other things*

They were like that for a moment... But then, monsters were coming...