I wanna feel you...~

Sophie was really nervous, Cecil was going to stay in her own house until the next morning... And She knows exactly what that means....          

Sarah: well, Cecil you can sleep there I guess, this the room of my husband, but he's going to sleep with me today, we don't share the same room, because as a typical man, he's always making a disaster with our room, so, we decided to not use the same anymore, but that doesn't mean we are not ok as a couple... *Smiling peacefully*

Rhiden: My room is not a disaster-

Sarah: shut the hell up... *psycho face*

Rhiden: w-waaah... *A little scared*

Cecil: oh... I see... Thank you lady Sarah... *Being gentle*

Sarah: it's ok, dear! This is now your house too! *Smiling*

Sophie: "th-this is bad, Cecil's room is in front of my room... Oh... Oh no..." *Blushing a lot* *nervous*

Sarah: oh well... I am already tired... So I am going to my bed!... Good night darlings!... *Leaving*

Cecil: good night, lady Sarah!... *Being gentle*

Rhiden: well then, Sophie please, don't do anything strange, I don't want you to make silly things in the middle of the night... *a little serious* I really wanna sleep you know...

Sophie: Stop it! You know I am not that stupid type of person, dad! *A little angry*

Rhiden: *laughing a little* I know, I know... But I had to say it! I love you Sophie, good night!... *Hugging Sophie a little* see you tomorrow, good night Cecil! *Smiling a little*

Cecil: oh, good night sir Rhiden!!! *smiling peacefully*

Then, Sophie and Cecil, they were alone now in that place...

Sophie: w-well... I guess I have to go... Ok... See you tomo-

Cecil: *suddenly, he was grabbing her arm* wait... I want you to come with me... *Blushing* *serious*

Sophie: Are... Are you crazy or something?!?!?... *Blushing a lot* *nervous* "someone, please, S-Save me!... I'm gonna die!!!..."

Cecil: I just want to be a moment with you, we were acting for a long time... Please... *Blushing peacefully*

Sophie: N-No!... I can't do that-

Cecil: I am being serious... It's not like I want to touch you or something like that... I just want to be with you for a moment... I want to hug you... I wanna feel you're with me, Sophie... *Blushing a lot* *serious*

Sophie: "how... How can I say no to that?..." *Blushing a lot* b-but...

Cecil: really... I just want to spend time with you... That's all... *Serious* *blushing*

Sophie: "I-I give up..." *Blushing a lot* f-fine then... Let's go before I'm changing my opinion!!!... *Embarrassed*

Cecil: thank you, Sophie... *Blushing* *happy*

They were now in Cecil's room... Sophie was really nervous...

Cecil: c'mon, don't be like that... *Cecil is hugging Sophie now* just trust me... *Blushing*

Sophie: O-Ok... But don't even try something strange or I'll kill you!!! *Angry eyes* *blushing a lot*

Cecil: thank you so much, my love... *Blushing* *smiling peacefully*

Sophie: "I-I love his beautiful smile, it's so unique and it's shining like a star today..." *Blushing* ... *Nervous*

Just like Cecil said he was kind and gentle with Sophie, they both were only hugging each other on the bed... Like lovers with passion, but Cecil was a true gentleman and he really didn't do anything weird...

Sophie: "your arms, so big, warm and strong... You're my guardian angel..." Thank you for being here, Cecil, thank you so much... You make me so happy... *Blushing*

Cecil: *smiling peacefully* *blushing* you changed my heart... I feel like I am a better person... it's not like I was a bad person before, but thanks to your existence... I feel I have to be my best version of myself... always... *Closing his eyes*

Sophie: hehehe... you... Really, you have a golden heart... Even your words are gold... *Sophie kissed Cecil slowly*

Cecil: *kissing Sophie slowly* "my beautiful star... Your existence makes me feel everything's ok..." *Blushing*

Sophie: *blushing a lot* *still kissing Cecil* "I want to be with you like this forever... You're the most beautiful person in this world... Seriously... Everything about you is perfect and  beautiful..."~

Cecil and sophie: 

"I... I wanna feel you... I wanna feel you and I are connected...

I want you to be mine... Forever..."