the first time you saw him (M.C)

Leonard was a strong and young boy, he was a powerful ninja, he had blue eyes and red hair, he was very positive and a careful fighter, he was traveling to a magical city, he needed to buy some tools in that city to make a powerful armor for himself, he's training everyday to be stronger, but he realized he needed a strong armor to have better defenses in fights... 

Everything was ok in his way but then he saw a boy with silver hair, fighting against a strong monster in the middle of the magic dessert, a dessert which is in front of the magic city. The mysterious boy looks like he's frustrated because the monster is really strong and he needs help... 

Cecil: Damn it... *Worried* I have to do something... *Evading the monster and attacking again* Ngaaaaaah! *Fighting*

Leonard: wh-what is that?!?!? That man looks like he's not going to give up, but still he needs help!!! *Worried*  fine then! Time to help!!! *Grabs many knives* *running fastly*

Cecil: *tired* I need to do something... Damn it! This can't be-

Leonard: HAAAAAAA!!!! *Jumping and throwing his knives* DIEEEEEEE!!!!-

with those knives impaled on his body, the monster died fastly... Blood was now on the floor...

Leonard: hey! Are you ok- *impressed*

Cecil: ... *Serenity on his eyes* thanks for helping... Yeah... I am ok... Don't worry about me... *Smiling a little*

Leonard: *still impressed* "he's so handsome... More beautiful than all the ladys from my city combined... Wh-what is this?!?!?" *He was thinking* o-oh but... You're not ok... You're bleeding... L-Let me help you...

Cecil: it's ok... It's just my arm... Really... You don't have to help me... *Smiling peacefully*

Leonard: b-but I want to! I have many things in my bag!... Don't worry seriously it's fine!... "He's so kind too" *blushing a little*

Cecil: fine... I am going to let you help me... Only if you promise you'll let me be your bodyguard and partner now... Let me thank you properly for this... *Being really kind*

Leonard: *blushing* "damn... S-So perfect..." Y-Yeah, I don't have problems with that! But for now please let me see your arm... I have to stop the blood... *Worried*

Cecil: fine then... *Exposing his arm carefully* a-auch...

Leonard: Don't worry, leave it to me!!!
*Blushing manly* *he saw the wounds carefully to treat them correctly*

Leonard was acting fastly and effectively, and just like That, Cecil's arm was better now...

Cecil: thank you so much my sir... *Grabbing leonard's shoulder*

Leonard: don't call me sir!!! *Blushing manly* just call me Leonard, please... That's my name...

Cecil: heheh~... Ok then... Leonard... my name is Cecil Harvey, nice to meet you...

Leonard: hmmph *blushing* nice to meet you too, Cecil... Now... just be by my side, together we can defeat every enemy here...

Cecil: we are now partners so I won't let you alone anymore... *Being gentle*

Leonard: *smiling a little* *blushing* o-ok then!... Let's go!... "I think I am already in love with you..."

Cecil: once we are in the magic city... Please just let me know if you need something, I have money so don't worry... I'll buy anything for you...

Leonard: tha-that's not necessary, dude!-

Cecil: as I said, we are now friends, so don't worry... Seriously... *smiling*

Leonard: o-oh... Well then... I just need a new armor and some-

Cecil: no problem, I'll buy the best for you, Leonard... *Gratefully looking at leonard*

Leonard: Th-Thank you so much, Cecil... *Blushing and smiling*

And just like that... Cecil and leonard are now friends and partners...~