Loving you everyday...

Cecil and Sophie were now in Troia... They were holding their hands while they were walking to Troia again, they were together like the couple they are now... Both Sophie and Cecil were blushing a lot, but they were also happy... Really happy...

Sophie: finally... We're here... My sweet city Troia... *Blushing sweetly* *happy*

Cecil: so... This is your city?... *Blushing* *smiling* it looks really beautiful...

Sophie: it is ... It's my home after all... *Happy*

Cecil: I love when you're happy, you know that?... *Blushing a lot*

Sophie: A-Ah... *Blushing a lot* Cecil... yo-you're so sweet...

Cecil: you're the most beautiful thing in this world to me, Sophie... *Hugging Sophie*

Sophie: Ce-Cecil... *Blushing a lot* you make me feel like a queen...

Cecil: Naturally... You're my queen now, Sophie... *Kisses her hand sweetly*

Sophie: *kisses Cecil* if that's the case... Then... I want you to be my king... *Blushing sweetly*

Cecil: R-Really?... *Blushing a lot* *a little surprised*

Sophie: of course... I want to be the queen of your love ... So be the king of my love, Cecil... *Kisses Cecil again*

Cecil: *blushing a lot* al-alright then... *Really happy*

Sophie: *remembers* o-oh! My parents!... *Nervous*

Cecil: Huh?... What's wrong?... What happened to your parents?... *He didn't understand anything...*

Sophie: I-I... I have to give these things I paid to them... B-But... I have a boyfriend now... How am I-I gonna tell this?!?!? *Nervous* *blushing*

Cecil: Oh!... *Nervous too* *blushing* then... Wh-What do you want to do, Sophie?...

Sophie: l-let me think... *Nervous* m-maybe... I have to say you're my friend... *Blushing*

Cecil: huh?!?! B-But why?... *Blushing a lot* aren't we a couple-

Sophie: I-I know we are!... *Blushing* B-But... I-I don't know how my parents will react to this... *Nervous*

Cecil: Sophie... The truth it's always the best way... Don't you think?... *Smiling peacefully* *blushing*

Sophie: N-No!... They would kill me... *Really nervous*

Cecil: I-I think you're being a little dramatic, my queen... *Blushing*

Sophie: *blushing* it sounds so beautiful when you say I am your queen... *She remembers again* B-But no!... I-I don't wanna die!... *Still nervous*

Cecil: i know they won't kill you... If that's the case... I am going to protect you, Sophie... *Smiling peacefully*

Sophie: But still!... *Blushing* I-I'm not prepared for this...

Cecil: f-fine then... *Smiling peacefully* let's pretend we are friends... *A little nervous*

Sophie: o-oh my... Thank you... Cecil... And pl-please... Forgive me... *Nervous* *blushing*

Cecil: D-Don't worry... I know you're not ready to tell them... *Blushing*

Sophie: I-It would be ok only if they were less strict with me... *Sighing* but I guess this is what I got...

Cecil: hey... Look at me... *Cecil's putting his hand on her cheek sweetly* everything is gonna be ok... *Blushing* *smiling peacefully*

Sophie: "his smile makes me feel like everything is really going to be ok..." *Blushing* Y-Yes... You're right, Cecil...

Cecil: Well then... Let's go, my queen... *Blushing* I want to see your parents...

Sophie: *a little nervous* o-ok then... Guess I-I still have to introduce you to them... So... Let's go... *Blushing*

Cecil: "you're so sweet, Sophie... You're really like a beautiful star... And now you're mine" *Blushing* *following Sophie*

Cecil and Sophie were walking around the place while they were holding their hands... It took a while to find Sophie's house... But at some point, they were already in front of Sophie's house, Sophie was blushing a lot while she was feeling she was going to die...

Sophie: This is bad... This is bad... This is bad... *Really nervous*

Cecil: Hey... It's gonna be ok... Seriously... Just trust me... *Kisses Sophie's forehead...* *Blushing a little*

Sophie: y-you're right... After all we're "friends" here... Right?... *Blushing*

Cecil: *laughing a little* if you say so, my queen... *Blushing*

Sophie: *blushing* hey! S-Stop it!!! If you say that always, how am I capable to pretend we're just friends?!?!? *Really nervous*

Cecil: *laughing a little again* I love you so much, Sophie... *Blushing*

Sophie: *blushing a lot* *nervous* Hey!... Ce-Cecil, are you ignoring me or what?!?!?-

Cecil: *blushing* *smiling peacefully* "oh Sophie... You're the best human being I found...

I'm gonna love so much you everyday...

Seriously...~" 

Sophie: Are you even listening?!?!-